All Topics / Creative Investing / Lease 2 Purchase – Anyone interested in this one?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of Kiwi-FullaKiwi-Fulla
    @kiwi-fulla

If anybody want s a rent to own in Sydney I have one for you:

I have control of a 4/5 bed older (60’s) home in The south side (best Side) of Seven Hills that I an willling to Lease 2 Purchase/Rent To Own to a successfull buyer applicant.

Purchase price: $375K
    Option fee: $5K
    Rent per week: $410
    Rent credit weekly: $100

Let me know if via PM if you are looking to invest in Sydney for low
    Cash input and over 500% better equity build compared to a ammortisation schedule….. now you can’t beat that at any bank!
    Benefits to you?
    Here are some features and benefits for the tenant/buyer:

– Faster equity growth: Equity accumulates much faster (five times or more!) than with conventional financing through a bank or lender.

– Rent money is working towards purchase: Every month a portion of your rental payment (typically $25-$100/week) is credited towards your down payment or off of the sales price.

– Option money is credited towards purchase: When you sign a Lease 2 Purchase contract, you will pay the seller an option deposit. This money is your vested interest in the home and will be fully (100%) credited to you when you buy the home.

– Minimum cash out of pocket: When you purchase a home the conventional way, you must pay at least 5% down plus closing costs and prepaid fees. When you buy with a Lease 2 Purchase, you only pay first month’s rent and a small option deposit. This will save you between 25% and 85% every time you buy a home.

– Frequently no down payment at close: Since you have given the seller an option deposit and you have been receiving monthly rent credits, there will frequently be very little or nothing left to pay for a down payment at closing.

– Profits from appreciation: Since the sales price is locked in before closing (as specified in your agreement), any increase in property value will mean that your equity (what you owe minus what it’s worth) is increasing in the home.

– Possible sale for a profit: If you are allowed to sell (assign) your option (it will be in your agreement), you may sell it to a third party for a profit.
    Increased buying power: When you buy a Lease 2 Purchase home, you can put down as little as first month’s rent and a $5000 option deposit. Compare that to a typical bank or lender who requires 5-30% down plus closing costs and prepaids.

– Credit problems okay: Qualification restrictions simply do not exist. You will be approved at the sole discretion of the landlord/seller.

– No lengthy escrows or mortgage approvals: Your approval will be based solely at the discretion of the landlord/seller instead of a lender who can take up to a month (or longer) to render a decision.

– Control of the home: You will be put in full legal control of the home for a specified period of time without actually having to own it.

– No taxes, less liability: Since you do not own the home (yet), you will not have to pay property taxes and your liability exposure will be dramatically reduced.

– Quick move in time: You can typically take possession of the home in a week or less, instead of conventional move in times of one to three months, after your offer was accepted.

– Maximum leverage: You are spending very little (or zero) money to control a potentially very expensive, and very profitable, piece of real estate.

– Time: Before you actually buy the home, you will have 3-24 months (depending on your agreement) to repair your credit, find the best interest rates, investigate the home and research the neighborhood and/or schools.

– Minimal maintenance: Large maintenance problems or any maintenance problems that exceed a certain amount of money can be delegated to the landlord/seller.

– Privacy: Your name will not be on the deed or in the public records until you exercise your option to buy.

– Peace of mind: You will have full control of the home and can maintain or improve it however you wish.

I also have others in New Zealand (Southland & Waikato regions)
    Cheers
    Kiwi

Looking For 10 – 15%+… on your Cash? goto:
    http://www.kiwilogic.biz

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Hi Kiwi

Sounds not bad. Would you consider renting to someone who is going to on rent this place out? If so, what would the market rent be like there?

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    Parramatta
    [email protected]
    Just send me a blank email, with “subscribe” in subject line.

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of Luke TaylorLuke Taylor
    Participant
    @world-changer

Hey Kiwi
    What is the market value of the property ?
    have you had a recent valuation?
    Of course yr prop is slightly above due to yr terms but interested to know local values

We’ve got 70 yrs on planet earth,Lets make the most of every day!

Luke Taylor | Hope Property Investing
    http://hopepropertyinvesting.com
    Email Me

Property Support,Strategist and Buyers Agent

Profile photo of Kiwi-FullaKiwi-Fulla
    @kiwi-fulla
    Originally posted by Terryw:

Hi Kiwi

Sounds not bad. Would you consider renting to someone who is going to on rent this place out? If so, what would the market rent be like there?

Hi Terry.
    Had three appraisals a month ago and they came in at $280-300/week.

Profile photo of Kiwi-FullaKiwi-Fulla
    @kiwi-fulla
    Originally posted by World Changer:

Hey Kiwi
    What is the market value of the property ?
    have you had a recent valuation?
    Of course yr prop is slightly above due to yr terms but interested to know local values

We’ve got 70 yrs on planet earth,Lets make the most of every day!

Hey there,
    Have not had vals done for a while…. based on comparable sales in the last 30-60 days … around 350K.

Profile photo of foxyacfoxyac
    @foxyac

Hi Kiwi,
    What a your terms (how long) is the lease for? I am from Melb and don’t know much about Sydney – is it a good area – will it grow in value really well? do you have any pictures you could send through – my email is [email protected]. If I decided to buy it for a buy and hold can you organise to have it rented through a real estate agent for me?

Thanks Andrea [specs]

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

I think these sorts of deals can be great for investors. Very little deposit and nothing on your CRAA. Just buy an option and sub-lease out. If you have maxed out on your borrowing capacity, this could be a way to keep on moving forward.

Kiwi, would you allow an investor to take up the lease option

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    Parramatta
    [email protected]
    Just send me a blank email, with “subscribe” in subject line.

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.