All Topics / Overseas Deals / china and investing there

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

I read western post on india
    and both china and india are very interesting markets.
    I anyone read the Australian two days ago the shangri la hotel chain owns 47 hotels world wide and over the next 4 years are looking at putting 40 5 star hotels into these market.
    and are doing currently a 3.8 billion dollar fund raise on the hong kong share market.
    investing in either markets has an element of risk and I would not invest in either unless it was in the form of joint venture with a company in that market.
    I am currently doing a project where we equity lend into china and will be looking thru a couple of investment groups into other markets.
    an interesting area to invest in
    would like others views on investing in these types of markets

here to help
    If you want to get involved in some of the projects I’m involved in email to [email protected]

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

hi gross – seems like that is the way to go when heading off into these foreign markets. got to join forces.

10% Yield Deal available NOW!!!

I Buy Property http://www.cashflowproperties.co.nz

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi dlpp
    yes this is the first time this type of lending has been done in this format so it is a bit of ground breaker and so far so good.
    with out going into the mechanics of it
    it relativly a simple structure
    you put a cash deposit in a lending bank here that has a lending institution in the counrty you wish to invest in and that lending institution then does a equity lend on the cash deposit for your purchase in that country.
    no money moves
    so no currency difference.
    when the property is revalued in that country in there currency the equity is lend is cancelled and the term deposit is given back to the investors with minimal risk.
    there is alot more to it then that but thats the basics of it.
    it is not designed for the nz market as the risk factor are thought to be lower then some markets but for china
    its for us ideal.
    you are a little bit far to come to a meeting on it
    but I am doing one for somesoft here on monday the 22nd.
    any question post here and I will answer them

here to help
    If you want to get involved in some of the projects I’m involved in email to [email protected]

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Sounds risky taking into account the recent loss of millions in Westpoint.

Unless the BANK gives me a personal guarantee to get my capitol back plus current term interest i would stay clear of it.

Since you are obviously a promoter GROSS are you licienced to give advise on it at Somersoft?

I thought that as the aussie prop market is in a slump we should be researching purchase bargins now ready for the next boom here.

D

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi wealth4life
    not sure what you mean by westpoint not sure what you understand of westpoint westpoint was a mezz funder and direct investing with cash and was alot more complicated then this little structure.
    as for a promoter far from it this type of structure and investing is not usually available to the normal investor and unless you know something that I don’t explaining a type of investing does not need any formof license except the ability to talk.
    with regards to looking at property here by all means people can look at any type of investing they like and invest as people wish my question is for people that look out side the normal markets to see opportunities that arise.
    this meeting is to understand using unlisted trusts to invest as a group and sorry put if a group wish to get togther they do not need anything more the single goal and be like minded investors.
    this is a open bulliten board and there are a lot of people that do look outside the normal investment and you do not need any formal qualifications to make profit.
    you just have to have the understanding of what your doing and have done it before or are currently doing it.
    all of which I do and am doing currently.
    banks don’t give you guarantee on anything you have to make that call yourself
    and not sure which bank you have dealt with that will give your capitol back plus interest plus back your investment on top.
    I have been in busines for a very long time and deal with most banks and there is no such animal.
    we all have our different types of investing and business I am interested in people that are already investing in this market.
    And there will a few that currently are.

here to help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.