All Topics / Help Needed! / cost of reloc

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of as41as41
    Participant
    @as41

Hi

After years of searching we have finally found our dream piece of land… We are planning to put a relocatable on it for a few years before building and environmentally friendly house…Its only a two bedroom log cabin relocatable…does anyone have any ecperience how much it might cost to relocate approximately 25km??DO I need a planning permit in VIC?

Snowflake

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi snowflake

you will need all the usual building permits to relocte a home to land as you would if you were building a home there.

I haven’t done it for a long time about 8 years but then it was reallly difficult to get finance for that type of project , i think wespac may offer it.

the cost to move 25Km will be nearly as much as mving it 125Km as most of the expense is befoire and after the move. The time on the road is negligable in the big picture.
    I moved a house 100km it came in two parts and cost about $20,000 to relocate onto new stums we put a new roof on also. But then the expense really started.

hope this helps little.

regards westan

USA deals, cash flow equity and capital growth all in one property.
    International Property Consulting Pty/Ltd.
    Property Investing New Zealand Ltd
    http://www.iproperty.net.au

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.