All Topics / Help Needed! / As a complete Newbie to investment i need advice!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of LeeCokerLeeCoker
    @leecoker

Hello, As a complete Newbie let me introduce myself. My name is Lee im 25 and work in London for a stock brokers and still live at home. Im extreemly interested in investing in property and would like nothing better than this to become my main job/business but i need advice on how to kick it all off.

I have recently been sent some information on 1 and 2 bed flats in Manchester that are due to be ready for spring 2007 and can bring in a rental of around £700 pcm. Unfortunately i was not planning on going into this right now and as such i have a minimal deposit and want to know what mortgage do you advise and would i have to get a buy to let?

Last thing – any investments you can recommend?

[cap]

Cheers in advance.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Lee

Spent first 9 years of my working life on the Commodity Futures trading floor for a large US Bank so i now all about S/Brokers.

Not sure if you realise that this is an Australian site and whilst many of us have investments all around the World for specific UK mortgage advice you will need a UK broker.

Happy to refer you to someone if you need a name.

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker
    **NODOC loans from 6.89%**
    Licensed Financial Planner
    http://www.yourstatefinance.com
    [email protected]
    Ph: 07-3720 1888

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of RikkyRikky
    @rikky

Invest in is it burnie or something like that . there are 8 or 9 % returns there everwere and surronding neighbourhoods have gone up huge amounts in the last couple of years I know it is not the most desirable place but it has to go up . If I could get loans over there thats were I would be putting my money at the moment . My bussiness partner came from a suburb near there and thinks that it is going to go off in a big way over the next couple of years

We buy properties cash fast settlements no fees no fuss. contact me on 0408 355568
    [email protected]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.