All Topics / Creative Investing / using unlisted property trusts for investing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi all
    thought I would post this thread to give a brief understanding of using unlisted property trusts for investing.
    this is not an advertisement but is for education purposes only and is very effective.
    I will explain it like making a cake so its easy to follow.
    First
    you get a unlisted property trust or link a group of trusts together
    sophisticated investors all with the same views and know each other come together and decide to start this unlisted trust.
    next they pool the money in this trust and put the money in a fixed term for 2 years.
    next they find a project ( and heres the best bit it can be anywhere on this little planetof ours as long as it meets there profit margin requirements)( and as they are sophisticated investors they already have a market in mind)
    they then do a jv with a company in that market and the jv company has to get the lend for 70% of grossrealisation value(this could be a development or straight out purchase looking for a tennant even comm if need be)
    they leave the money and the project to grow and after 24 month the unlisted trust has a income of over 10% because that one of the bench marks and lists on a stock exchange to capital raise
    the members of the unlisted trust hold there shares and the company raises funds to purchase the property( where ever it is).
    what do the seed capitalists get out of it they have there shares and the term deposit is opened and they get there money back.
    whats the profit margin 100% plusthe return for the two years while the money was in the term deposit less holding of the money for the 24 months.
    this is a very simplistic view of the procedure but does work, has worked, and is being used by what some people call the big boys.
    this is up here for a little bit of education on areas of finance that doesn’t get mentioned very often.
    not some thing that you would go out and start your self but is out there you just have to look.

here to help
    If you want to get involved in some of the projects I’m involved in email to [email protected]

Profile photo of Nathan HouareauNathan Houareau
    Participant
    @the-general

Cheers for the guidance Gross, you’re Awesome.

Nathan Houareau
    Email Me | Phone Me

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.