All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Wrap Solicitor

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of lisahopestewartlisahopestewart
    @lisahopestewart

Hi all,

I am new to the forums on this site but have been reading and taking Steve McKnights advice for a couple of years. I have recently re-wrapped a property that I own in Bendigo and am having trouble finding a good solicitor to prepare the new terms contract. The solicitor I had contacted said he had experience with terms contracts and that it would take approx 1 week to organise. Two months later there is no sign of a contract and I am losing out on $270 per week as the house is sitting vacant. Does anybody have a reliable and experienced solicitor they have used for a wrap in the Bendigo area? Your assistance would be much appreciated.

Regards,
    Lisa

Profile photo of skippygirlskippygirl
    @skippygirl

Lisa,

Have you tried Lewis O’Brien – he is in Balwyn, but he does vendor terms contracts for properties everywhere, it doesnt matter.

Details below.

Cheers
    skippygirl

Lewis O’Brien

Commercial Lawyer

Ph (03) 8801 0111

Fax: (03) 9878 4906

Profile photo of Kiwi-FullaKiwi-Fulla
    @kiwi-fulla

Give Tony Cordato or Cordato Partners Sydney a call…..

They have done hundreds of these … if you explain your situation and current frustrations … I am sure thye will accomodate you and assist you.
    All you really need is:
    – Instalment contract
    – Sales contract
    – Legal Waiver (or at least a doc to disclose that they have have legal/ professional guidance … or chosen not to seek it and are under no Duress from you to sign (VERY IMPORTANT).
    – UCCC compliance full disclosure procedures followed
    And then you are humming along.
    Cheers
    Shane

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.