All Topics / Help Needed! / Another Buyer beware thread……

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of bamutebamute
    Participant
    @bamute

I have searched the site for info on buyer beware but can’t find an answer to my question. I am not looking at investing in property or for a financial spreadsheet, I just want to buy my own home. I need a complete checklist of things to look for when buying my own home, eg: termites, check land size, roof condition etc. Is buyer beware what I’m after?

Profile photo of mbutler2575mbutler2575
    Participant
    @mbutler2575

Hi bamute

Buyer Beware is designed for investors hence some of the templates are for assessing the financials of a property and the quality of the tenants.
    The ones that would probably interest yourself would be “Property Analysis” which is a straightforward checklist of things to look for and a quick way of jotting your impressions of the property. The second is the offer template that you can fill in and present to the agent.
    Al the templates are logical and include a book on how to fill them out and what to look for.
    Having just the use of these templates would save many hours and more importantly potentially many thousands because you missed a vital clue as to the condition of the property.
    While you may not get much use from the investor parts I am sure you will benefit from the others.

Thanks

Mark

“Is this taking us CLOSER to our goal?”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.