All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Where to begin?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of NewMoneyNewMoney
    @newmoney

I’ve read a heap, but one thing I’m still not too sure of is if I will I be better of investing personally, as a business or as a company, if I wish to be able to draw an income from my positive investments?

Currently I’m leaning towards registering a company and having a dividend pay. If anyone could shed any light on this matter, or has any recommendations it’d be greatly appeciated.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Why not start slowly and grow with what you have.

If you are starting out why not look at a simple Trust Structure with you as a Individual Trustee.

If you start accumalating properties then by all means look at replacing the Trustee with a Corproate Trustee but i would not suggest that you go to that expense for a single property.

A Trust will give you the benefits of Asset protection as well as being able to distribute your income to the beneficiaries and reduce your Tax Liability.

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker
    **Lodoc Commercial loans from 7.19%**
    Licensed Financial Planner
    http://www.yourstatefinance.com
    [email protected]
    Ph: 07-3720 1888

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of NewMoneyNewMoney
    @newmoney

Thanks heaps Richard.

Any recommendations on where I can find out more about trusts etc or books/articles to read?

Profile photo of mbutler2575mbutler2575
    Participant
    @mbutler2575

Hi Mark
    We have bought and used Wealth Guardian and it is extremely good at explaining the Company, Trust structure and the advantages and disadvantages of other structures. All this without the accountant fees.
    Worth every penny.

Mark

“Is this taking us CLOSER to our goal?”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.