Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of debtdoggdebtdogg
    @debtdogg

I am heading there for a weeks break next week.

Does anyone know of any areas that may be worth a look from an investment viewpoint.? Either cf+ or areas you think have potential
    resedential or commercial
    Cheers[suave]

markk
    Happy Hunting
    http://www.kentscollections.com

Profile photo of reelygood1reelygood1
    Participant
    @reelygood1

Hi Markk,
    I was looking at Zeehan myself, due to the fact a nickle mine just got the go ahead last week, 200 jobs will be created and 8-10 year life of mine, never got past looking, I have 7 properties now, just bought one last week and the other half is telling me to calm down. I have not done any DD on the how many rentals are available, 700 people live in the town. Could be worth looking at.

Cheers
    Don

djr

Profile photo of brucemarg_2brucemarg_2
    Participant
    @brucemarg_2

The whole north cost is looking great. The poorer sections of Launcestion have got to go soon when the housing commission gets out. Launceston has a developing cafe latte/bakery set at the mall. Devonport has yiedls a bit low or our liking. Nice town and it has the boat to melbourne. Burnie is just about to boom with the new residential development on the edge of the CBD and opposite the beach and next to the cinema. I reckon Penguin is ripe for a major development oppostie the beach. (Just need a spare $50M) Wynyard is a homely town with a few reasonable deals. Just ready to awaken with a cafe latte set. (nice river, with trails, and beach setting) Ulverstone is breaking forward with two bakeries and a nice river setting, ripe for redevelopment on the western side. Many north cost propeties have views that Melbournians would die for. There are also properties within spittin’ distance of sea water going down for less than 200K – unbelievable compared to the prices between Coolangatta and Sydney. Rates are a bit higher than I would expect but the yields are there for the picking. Hobart seems overpriced and not getting the yields expected of its distanced location. Good luck

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.