All Topics / Help Needed! / Seeking industrial investment guidence !

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Property PassionProperty Passion
    @property-passion

hey there All, im currently building a unit behind my ppor and would like to venture into theworld of industrial investments.

Its hard to make the move from resi investing to industrial. I dont know where to start ! If others have taken the plundge id like to hear from you . How important is land size? When i have talked about land to other industrial builders they have always calculated how much the land would cost them per sq ft or sq meter. Why do they do this ? HOW do they do the math ? I know these may be obvious to some of you but if i dont ask, i will never know.
    Things seem much different and im getting tierd of doing things that are in my comfort zone, i need something different!.

most importantly how do identify a good deal ?

Any guidence would help a whole lot.

“It’s not how much money you make, It’s how you spend it that matters.”

Aspiring property developer

Giulio Taranto

Profile photo of Property PassionProperty Passion
    @property-passion

hmmm nothing ? no input at all ?
    [ohno2]

Giulio Taranto

Profile photo of aquamanaquaman
    Participant
    @aquaman

In answer to your question about land size, I would start by lookingup the website of the local council to determine requirements in their DCP (Development Control Plan).
    Also good idea to check what type of industry is already in the area that you wish to develop.In answer to your question about cost per sq meter, this is generally done to calculate what the return on investment may be (whether leasing or selling final product).Hope this helps a little.[blush2]

Originally posted by Property Passion:

hey there All, im currently building a unit behind my ppor and would like to venture into theworld of industrial investments.

Its hard to make the move from resi investing to industrial. I dont know where to start ! If others have taken the plundge id like to hear from you . How important is land size? When i have talked about land to other industrial builders they have always calculated how much the land would cost them per sq ft or sq meter. Why do they do this ? HOW do they do the math ? I know these may be obvious to some of you but if i dont ask, i will never know.
    Things seem much different and im getting tierd of doing things that are in my comfort zone, i need something different!.

most importantly how do identify a good deal ?

Any guidence would help a whole lot.

Giulio Taranto

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.