All Topics / Heads Up! / Free Financial Planning Software/Website

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of skippygirlskippygirl
    @skippygirl

Hi all,

If you are interested I found a website that provides free personal financial planning software/record keeping –

http://www.factsonline.com.au

It records all your Assets and Liabs, income, Expenses, Super etc and will work out if you have enough for retirement, if you are eligible for Centrelink benefits etc. You can do scenario modelling to see if you have enough to live for 20 years after retirement.

I am not associated with this site in any way – it is a free resource I found so it might be useful for others.

You just register and get a login and password which you have to validate. I used an alias and coded various entries for privacy.

Cheers

skippygirl

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing
    Originally posted by skippygirl:

I used an alias and coded various entries for privacy.

Cheers

skippygirl

Great TIP

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of NewMoneyNewMoney
    @newmoney

Thanks for the heads up Skippygirl.

Profile photo of BluegumBluegum
    Participant
    @bluegum

[blink] how do you get a free login? the register form has credit card detail requirements.

Profile photo of skippygirlskippygirl
    @skippygirl

Well how rude is that! They now want $59.95 to access the software – wonder if I caused a stampede.

When I registered there was a free guest login – sorry everyone, I thought it was a good free resource but maybe lots of people registered and now they are charging so forget it.

skippygirl

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.