All Topics / Heads Up! / Anyone heard of Hans Jakobi?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of SarkSark
    @sark

I came upon the website of a property investment educator called Hans Jakobi. I have looked at the website and the free materials from his website promoting his positive cashflow property investment self-study course. It sounds promising. But as part of doing my ‘due diligence’, has anyone heard good/bad stories about Hans Jakobi?

I’m just a little wary of all these property investing self-study courses.

By the way, URL is http://www.financiallyfree.com.au/hansjakobi.htm

And no, I’m not trying to promote his website. I really do want to hear what others have to say about him and his methods.

Thanks in advance!

Profile photo of AmandaBSAmandaBS
    Participant
    @amandabs

I read about him in Dale Beaumont’s book “Secrets of Property Millionaires exposed”.

Amanda
    “It is better to be inconspicuously wealthy, than to be ostentatiously poor…”

Profile photo of SarkSark
    @sark

Thanks AmandaBS.

I gather being mentioned in Beaumont’s book is a good thing.

Are you able to elaborate further on him being mentioned in Dale Beaumont’s book? Was it a profile of Hans Jakobi?

Profile photo of Paul.PropertyPaul.Property
    Participant
    @wrx928

Hans Jakobi also has a ‘inteview’ style education series of tapes and info put together with Ed Chan. Good viewing. Certainly interesting. Also noted him in Dale Beaumonts book.

Pretty sensible common sense stuff.

Worth a look

pw

Profile photo of AmandaBSAmandaBS
    Participant
    @amandabs

Hi Sark,
    As Paul said it seemed pretty sensible info. The book is a good read and has several profiles of successful property investors and included links to good webb sites. I bought mine from Dymocks for around $30.

Amanda
    “It is better to be inconspicuously wealthy, than to be ostentatiously poor…”

Profile photo of SarkSark
    @sark

Thanks for the info guys! Really appreciate it!

Profile photo of giddogiddo
    @giddo

Yeah i clicked “yes” on a free offer from him one day, and after that he emailed me all the time. I got sick of his presence in my life and so clicked
    “unsubscribe” and eventually cleared Hans from my E life.
    Nothing unethical though I would say.

Giddo
    http://www.standrewsplace.com.au

“I am not a religious man; but if you are out there somewhere Superman, save me now! -Homer Simpson

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.