All Topics / Forum Frolic / I’m back & I’m faster

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of Brenda IrwinBrenda Irwin
    Participant
    @brenda-irwin

Hi all, I ‘m back at long last. The previous dialup I was on was soo slooow, that internet was more chore than fun. Now I am on Broadband and I am lots faster. I can load realestate pages so fast now that it takes only minutes now instead of hours to see whats for sale. Now to catch up on the juicy forum news, I have missed. Cheers Brenda. [strum]

If you want to get out of a hole, first stop digging.

Profile photo of DazzlingDazzling
    @dazzling

Great to have you back Brenda.

How are your many deals panning out ?? What are you looking at currently ??

Profile photo of Brenda IrwinBrenda Irwin
    Participant
    @brenda-irwin

I am currently selling some IP’s and paying out the debts on the better ones. Maintenance is getting under control. Not in a hurry, just a couple sold each financial year and take the capital gains. Am watching the market which doesn’t have a lot of desperate sellers, yet. Too many buyers around but good though if I’m selling. :)
    My personal banker is not happy as his lending is reducing as I reduce my debt. Can’t please everyone all the time. :)

Profile photo of JarrahJarrah
    @jarrah

Look forward to more news from you Brenda as a realative newbie to the site and to Qld…

Welcome back…

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Great to see you posting again Brenda..

Have you cut your hair..you look Different?

Redwing

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Hi Brenda,
    Great to see you back with your sage words and advice. Re: Broadband. Same problem here and have signed up also.
    Cheers,
    Gatsby.

“Sometimes the hardest thing to do in life is often the best thing to do.”

Profile photo of Brenda IrwinBrenda Irwin
    Participant
    @brenda-irwin

Broadband is loads better as I can discuss realestate properties on the landline phone whilst looking at the pics on the internet. I can also use googleearth and my se regional plan on http://www.oum.qld.gov.au to quickly find the boundaries of the properties. On the googleearth site, note also the sea levels are displayed so you can tell if the ip is in a low flood prone area.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.