All Topics / Forum Frolic / Need A Little Extra Income

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of gronk007gronk007
    @gronk007

Hi Everyone,

I’m finding myself in a short-term predicament at the moment, where my wife and I need a little more income than we have at the moment.

Before everyone suggests we have a good, hard look at our budget, we have trimmed it to what we think is the bare minimum at the moment.

Essentially what I’m asking this vast network of people on this forum, is if anyone has any office/admin work that needs doing on weekends. I have a job throughout the week that keeps me busy from 8am-7pm, so I can’t help out during weekdays sorry.

I live in Ashfield, can get to most places in Sydney; currently work as Management in a Telco, so I’m reliable, efficient, and pick things up pretty quickly.

My need for this extra income over the next few months is spurred on by my desire to get us to second base with respect to another investment property as well as the fact that some of our money is being put towards two ill parents at the moment, who haven’t adequately positioned themselves financially.

If you all feel this post is inappropriate to this forum, then fair enough….I felt it was relevant because of the end goal [exhappy]

If you’re happy to respond, a PM is probably the wiser form of communications after this post.

Cheers and Thanks in Advance,

Adrian

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Adrian,

I have some honest labouring I need doing in Newcastle – probably a weekends work and I can put you up here too.

Be great if you had your own jackhammer too….

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.