coral33Participant@coral33Join Date: 2006Post Count: 7
Can anyone share their experiences of Results Mentoring program with me please?
Thank you & regards
Sun [hair2]stefalexMember@stefalexJoin Date: 2006Post Count: 7
It looks like nobody can share their experience with rest of us???!!![angry2]
stefalexSnowyParticipant@snowyJoin Date: 2004Post Count: 89
I am a RESULTS member. I can say it has been great.
They are there to help you move forward, in the direction you want to go.
I have thoroughly enjoyed the journey I know I have come along way since the start of the program. I have also meet some wonderful people to share it with, & the whole team is so supportive.
But remember answers aren’t given on a platter.
By thinking & acting yourself is the key to make things happen, staying focused on what you want to achieve.
Hope this helps a little.
I am happy. [thumbsup2]
Snowy | Cre8tiv Home Styling
http://cre8tivhomestyling.com.aucbellesiniParticipant@cbellesiniJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 72
The RESULTS program has been great, we receive Folders Audio CD’s and DVD’s which in itself is very good. The real value comes however from the access to coaching and networking with other participants who through being part of the program are dedicated to improving their financial situation and sharing with the group. As long as you are self motivated and prepared to put in I highly recommend
ChrisGeoffBeckMember@geoffbeckJoin Date: 2003Post Count: 95
I’m also on the results program, however I personally have been a little disappointed in a number of aspects, mainly relating to management of the program, a few samples:
– Folders late being posted.
– Content within the folders becoming available free to non RESULTS people.
– My coach quit some 6 weeks ago and now I’m just a number/name within the program.
– Communication level has dramatically dropped since coach resigned.
– Ring up to speak to coach and told that the is not in for the day only to find he was.
– Leave messages for coach to ring but he never gets the message.
– Documented links no available on web site.
– Emails taking days to reply.
– DVD’s sent within folders have not content on them. Then the replacement DVD turns out to be a copy of the wrong folder (Still waiting).
– Data within a case scenario wrong in one folder, which was highlighted only to have the same mistake in the next folder.
Most of the above has since been rectified which wasted a lot of my valuable time.
HOWEVER, There are many aspects of the program which are extremely worthwhile, it is my opinion there have been many hiccups in the way the program has been run and executed, but believe the second intake will not experienced the problems I have encountered.
GBnazzysmithMember@nazzysmithJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 102
I felt a bit ripped off too, when they released the same folder and info for free.
Also agree that we are guinea pigs in a sense, and the next intake will not have the same problems.
Agreeably there is a lot on offer, I certainly would not be where I am now without the program.
However this program is not for everyone. Please understand it will not make you rich or ensure your success. Thats up to you, It will all come back to you and the decisions you make…
“More Time To Snowboard”TyroneParticipant@tyroneJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 22
Thomas, I have to agree with you, when Steve released all our material given to us to the public, the first thing that ran through my head was how come we paid so much for the program when we could have waited for a few months? I thought we were exclusive and the only ones that would be getting total support.
Though on the good side, it has been a great journey to get one-on-one support from my coach and to get a great sense of direction. One has to make the effort and what we do will be reflected back on us.
Tyronecoral33Participant@coral33Join Date: 2006Post Count: 7
Thanks guys for taking the time to let us know. But now then, I wonder what are we getting that are not available to the public free then? the coaching and the networking? to pay $3790 for? [hair2]michaela_alvares5728Participant@michaela_alvares5728Join Date: 2003Post Count: 12
Like Coral33, I have been wondering what it is I am going to get out of the results mentoring programme – Ive just signed up and stressing out whether Ive done the right thing – I have been investing in IPs for a while though they were not +CF to start with – they now more or less take care of themselves and have increased in value – confused.
Michaela[hmm]brentParticipant@brentJoin Date: 2001Post Count: 165
I wanted to set the record straight about Virtual Kick-Start, and what resources were and weren’t included from the R.E.S.U.L.T.S. Mentoring Program…
The resources from the Mentoring Program which were contained in Virtual Kick-Start were mainly surrounding the topics of Goal Setting and a Case Study, and included:
Goal Setting Resources:
– One 10-minute minute track taken from the Kick-Start Folder
– A transcription of this 10-minutes of audio
– A short (3-and-a-half minute) video extract on goal setting
– The goals templates
– And the 14 pages of notes which explained how to use the goal-setting template.
Videos and Notes relating to one Deal Case-Study:
– Deal Discussion
– Renovation video
– The case study exercise from Folder 1 (including the number-crunching template)
– A 10-minute video which explained how to use the Number-Crunching template (answers to this case study were also provided later)
– Plus access to 3 R.E.S.U.L.T.S. Program webinars.
And, although they weren’t specifically R.E.S.U.L.T.S. Mentoring Program resources (rather, free bonus gifts which Steve gave people who were a part of the R.E.S.U.L.T.S. Mentoring Program), people receiving Virtual Kick-Start also received a Video of Steve speaking in New Zealand, a second bonus seminar video (if they completed the homework requirements) plus the 6 phases of time awareness resource.
Yes – this is a lot of resources.
But they’re just a small portion of the resources which people in the current R.E.S.U.L.T.S. Mentoring Program have been able to access – and a tiny portion of the resources which people can expect to receive over the 12 months of the program.
To put things into perspective, here are the resources which were NOT contained in Virtual Kick-Start (which people in the R.E.S.U.L.T.S. Mentoring Program have already received):
– 10 Fundamentals of Investing Success (58 page booklet included in the Kick-Start folder)
– Discussion on Money Habits
– Article on the principles of building wealth (Y – E = S principle)
– How-To report on reconciling your bank account
– Article on becoming Money-Attractive (W.E.A.L.T.H. principle)
– Audio recording on Money Habits (from Kick-Start CD)
– Encouraging lenders to say “Yes” (insights into the Australian lending industry)
– Tips to improve your chances of success with lenders
– Loan Application Check-List
– Pro-Forma Personal Asset Statement
– Audio recording on finance
– Article on “Why invest in property”
– Property growth strategy discussion
– Property Portfolio Summary template
– Audio discussion on real estate investing
– Steve McKnight Interviewing Dean Parker and Elise Jackson CD
– Steve McKnight interviewing Martin Ayles CD
– How-to guide on calculating “Time Value of Money” on a financial calculator
– 8 number crunching (Time Value of Money) exercises
– Audio on “knowing the difference between a Desire and an Outcome”
– Productive vs Busy audio track
– Difference between Confidence and Knowledge
– Daily Action Planner template
– Monthly budget template
– Daily Journal template
– Audio on how to use 7/40/60/90, Do-Doing-Done, Daily Action Planner, Monthly Budget, Property Portfolio and Daily Journal Templates
– “Property Tree” audio
– Number Crunching Template audio
– Building your Property Portfolio audio
– Finding Deals audio
– Property budgeting templates
– Education article on Building your Property Empire
– Audio on “Protecting your Wealth” (structuring – including discussion on various tax benefits, asset protection benefits, succession planning and costs)
– Audio on building your investing team
– Written notes on accounting structuring (how to protect your empire)
– “How to find a great accountant”
– 4-unit development case study
– 4-unit development case study answers
– Audio to participants regarding “are you being accountable”
– “Analyse-Buy-Manage-Sell” insights on investing
– Negotiating with Agents audio
– Report on managing cashflow (‘Cash’ and ‘Flow’ plus 4 phases of money management)
– Deal Analysis – Gross Return & Cash on Cash return information
– 29 Questions You Must Ask Real Estate Agents When Buying (details on why you ask each one – and what you’re looking for)
– Agent Conversation Record templates
– Property portfolio analysis case study
– Plus transcriptions of all audio mentioned above
And these are just the resources which have been received to date – not any of the information which is yet to come.
Also, this doesn’t include information which you would have received from your coach, from the R.E.S.U.L.T.S. Forums, from the quarterly mentoring get-togethers (plus for premium participants the weekend retreats…
(And I forgot to mention the other 7 R.E.S.U.L.T.S. Only webinars which we have run – which you have access to the recordings of via https://www.propertyinvesting.com/mentor/webinar/archives.html )
As I say – yes, a lot of information was contained in Virtual Kick-Start, but this is just a small portion of the resources which have been included in the R.E.S.U.L.T.S. Mentoring Program to date, and a tiny percentage of the resources which are yet to come.
I hope this helps clarify things, and set the record straight.
If you’re a part of the current R.E.S.U.L.T.S. Program and don’t feel you’re getting the value you’re looking for, then one way or another this needs to be addressed. If this is you, then you need to give your Coach (or Steve) a call in the office so that we can help you out.
After all, the purpose of the R.E.S.U.L.T.S. Mentoring Program is to help you to achieve your goals, and be there for you when you need it.
P.S. – Unfortunately the R.E.S.U.L.T.S. Program is now full – there are no places available in R.E.S.U.L.T.S. Program 1 or 2.mbutler2575Participant@mbutler2575Join Date: 2003Post Count: 21
I wanted to agree with Brent. Yes a small part of the resources have been given out free as a sample of what you get with the full RESULTS program. This is only fair that people have a taste of what is to come. I am in the premium group and I have a few small complaints but no one is perfect. It just proves the addage do you want to be right or do you want to be rich. Instead of picking holes in the program embrace it, learn from it, that is when you will get the maximum benefit from it. If there are complaints tell Brent, Steve, Dave and something will be done about it.
For me I have gotten my moneys worth. To look back on how I was thinking at the start of the program and how I am thinking now it seems like a lifetime ago. This is not just a property investing program but a journey in life. I have challenged some comfort zones and looking forward to the next leg of the journey.
Is this taking us CLOSER to our goal?Rookie DeveloperMember@rookie-developerJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 188
I have just stumbled across this post & I am shaking my head in disbelief
Can I ask those critical of the program if you have not greatly benefited from this program? Have you not followed the program completely?
For my wife & I, this program has been unbelieveable!!! i cannot understate this enough!!! What we have gained both on a personal & investing level is 10 times what we expected from the program, & this is just a start as it is a ‘kickstart’ to the rest of our lives. We are both just beginning to understand all there is to this, and we are loving it. I thoroughly recommend it to anyone who is willing to put in the effort to secure thier future, and actively do so.
to those who criticise. Yes there have been some imperfections, but think of everything you have gained from it, & think of the minimal price you have paid for it. in the grand scheme of things it has cost nothing!
are you the type of person(s) who finds a $100 note onthe ground & doesn’t look around to see if some unfortunate person has dropped it, but complains that it is dirty???
Please take your negativity elsewhere
If anyone would like to discuss my thoughts on the program & what I have got out of it please feel free to contact me on 0409 642 261or [email protected]
PS you meet heaps of wonderful positive caring people too, another ‘free benefit’GeoffBeckMember@geoffbeckJoin Date: 2003Post Count: 95
Thanks for your positive feedback and sounds like RESULTS are delivering for you. I get the feeling that nearly everyone is satisfied with the program and until a few weeks ago when my mentor left the program I to had a similar positive fuzzy feeling.
For me, since my original mentor left the program, communication with the program has been extremely time consuming, disappointing and in some cases non existent, and not without trying. Everytime I listen to an audio, watch a DVD, read the folders, attend Steve at the get togethers or read forums like yours, the common motto for the RESULTS program is communication. The program constantly stresses to get in touch with your mentor, however I’m personally not getting results or success in this area, so Mark, share with me how you have successfully get in touch with your mentor and have emails commented/responded…
I ring propertyinvesting.com office and get told mentor not in when he was, I leave messages for mentor to ring and he doesn’t get the message, my emails take days and even weeks to get responded if at all, etc, etc.
I would stress that when I do manage to get in touch with my mentor I have long successful conversations, but there are far more failures than success, I’ve even flagged with Steve there was an issue and he emailed me back to say stop emailing him. After Steve’s sinking feeling email I now channel more time towards personal success than trying to communicate with propertyinvesting.com.
Not for one minute am I knocking the program, it’s been terrific and I fully support anyone who is thinking about joining, I’ve taken the attitude the problems I’ve experienced are just isolated to me, I must be unlucky. I have learnt a lot about communication and business from my unfortunate experiences from the program, so one could say that RESULTS has delivered……
All the best.
GeoffnazzysmithMember@nazzysmithJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 102
Same here guys , I wouldn’t be where I am today without it.
On top of that there is nothing to stop me from leaving the program right now and saving myself alot of money. However as you correctly pointed out there is a hell of alot to be learned from the program.
And I have no intention of leaving. To date there have been many mind blowing experiences. Incidently my biggest mind blowing experience has been from the stuff that was released for free. So I stand by my comments earlier. I also hope others find the value in it that I did.
Also I feel it fair to point out that at no time should the truth be withheld. Im in the premium program and pay a considerable fee for the privilage. Regardless of who the service comes from Every one has a right to post there thoughts. While I have no regretts joining the program, My opinion is my opinion. And Im am happy to put up with the mistakes that seem to occur regularly. But when someone asks me about the program I answer truthfully.
I wouldn’t be where I am today
1. If I had not read Steves first book.
2. If I had not spent the time reading and posting on Propertyinvesting.com
3. If I had not gone to a masterclass
4. If i had not purchased most of Steve’s resources available through propertyinvesting.com and read all of them cover to cover
5. Especially if i hadnt seen Martin Ayles
6. Joining the Premium Mentoring Program.
In terms of value for money Im getting it, as my current investments should well exceed the cost of the program.
However I must press the point of being honest, and offering a balanced answer. This Program is not for everyone. The program got of the ground slowly with delays in the folders and incorrect DVD’s being sent out etc etc etc. Dont expect it to make you rich.
Its entirely up to you to make it happen.
I highly reccomend the program. But I am not about to sugar coat my response to future applicants.
Your results will depend on you and you alone.
Having met Steve and spent time with him, I have complete faith in his integrity and honesty. And the same for others in the property investment team ive met and dealt with, Dave, Patrick, Brendan & Brent.
These are just my thoughts guys, take it easy. Every one is entitled to there own opinions, am I happy with the program YES.
“More Time To Snowboard”Steve McKnightKeymaster@stevemcknightJoin Date: 2001Post Count: 1,749
We’re tyring hard – very hard – to deliver everything that was promised in the program, and more.
There have been frustrations and disappointments, and the program is not perfect, nor is it the right opportunity for everyone.
I accept full responsibilty for the things that have not gone to plan, and that have gone down right wrong. For instance, I’m going to scream if one more CD or DVD is stuffed up in the duplication process!
I’m far (far!) from perfect, but that is not going to stop me having a go. I’m learning and refining as I go.
Geoff, I will be contacting you on Monday to talk about a successful resolution to your ongoing concerns.
Remember that success comes from doing things differently.
Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
Success comes from doing things differently
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.