All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Looking for NSW Solicitor

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of mikebluemikeblue
    @mikeblue

Hi,

I have just experienced one of the worst ever conveyancing jobs in the history of the world, and am seeking a new solicitor to work with me on NSW conveyancing and is possible intestate stuff aswell. I have learnt the hard way that you pay for what you get and am more interested in a good service than a good price.

Can anyone recommend a NSW Solicitor (Sydney preferrable but not necessary) who they have had a good property buy or sell experience with.

Regards

Bluey

“Its all beer and skittles really.”

Profile photo of mikebluemikeblue
    @mikeblue

C’mon Guys,

surely there’s one person out there who has a solicitor that they can recommend. I’m looking to crank out deals, and am empty handed on the legal side of things.

Regards

Bluey

Profile photo of pppp
    @pp

paul scara ,property lawyer in newtown sydney

Profile photo of AgaveAgave
    Participant
    @agave

Hi MikeBlue,

My old solicitor in Hornsby is honest and a great guy. Have recomended him to family as well, all of whoom have found him to be good. Family and myself included have done about 4 properties through him. We are all happy.

Let me know how you go.

Sal Sapuppo
    02 9482 1288
    Hornsby

Only wish I could find one like him in QLD.

[jerry]

Profile photo of mikebluemikeblue
    @mikeblue

Thanks all,

I have found a solicitor who appears to be reasonable priced, at around $1300 including enquiry costs and petties. This is much greater than the $795 on my last NSW deal, much much greater than my $455 conveance on my last WA deal, but much less than the $2000 or so including costs that most outfits in NSW seem to be asking.

Thanks all those who threw in their two bobs worth.

Bluey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.