All Topics / Forum Frolic / tenant from hell

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of warrenwilliamwarrenwilliam
    @warrenwilliam

about 2 years ago i had the tenant from hell living in my house.on the day of the tenancy tribunal hearing ialso approached the local police as i was pretty pissed off with this fella and said “i know u blokes are after this bloke so if u wanna see him i am the landlord and can give u access to the property.I know when u turn up .his mates say u are not allowed in without a search warrant but i can let u in. the tribunal hearing ruled in my favour for eviction so i went to the police and they gave me a lift 2 the address……,ONthe way they received a call of police on foot chasing a robber thru the streets of newcastle and they said to me”hang on mate”…..sirens where blaring and i was hanging on for dear life as a 2o minute pursuit ensued. ..Finally the culprit was caught by the foot police and as there was not another paddy wagon available he was taken back to newcastle police station in the back of my paddy wagon.(i was in the back of the dual cab)……..finally 2hrs later we arrived at my place and the police arrested this bloke as he had warrants against him .as they were taking him away i said “hang on i have just got 2 give him his eviction notice” which i did….i think as property investors we will do what we have 2 to protect our investment and income stream.Very stressfull at the time but now i can look back and have a laugh…..

Profile photo of Luke TaylorLuke Taylor
    Participant
    @world-changer

Ha Ha Far out Man youve had a rough trot!
    Between this and yr other post youve had some real deals goin on!
    Hope things have improved lately!
    Do you have an agent helping you in managing yr propertys?

We’ve got 70 yrs on planet earth,Lets make the most of every day!

Luke Taylor | Hope Property Investing
    http://hopepropertyinvesting.com
    Email Me

Property Support,Strategist and Buyers Agent

Profile photo of warrenwilliamwarrenwilliam
    @warrenwilliam

i guess if i had a property manager i wouldnt be riding roughshod thru the backsteets of newcastle in the back of a paddywagon

Profile photo of warrenwilliamwarrenwilliam
    @warrenwilliam

as an after thought this guy was literally stressing me out.he had up to 20 street kids staying there anight. he had been done for armed assault and bank robbery before, and claimed he was pro boxer in his past….(dont think i could fight my way outa wet paper bag)…so knowing the the tenancy tribunal usually favours the tenant i had a back up in place..,totally illegal but hey he doesnt give a fu** so neither did i…if things went against me i had $1000 there to ensure he was gone by some local heavies….maybe a few broken bones,not the way i like to do things but i gotta live too and he ,i know ,tried not payin rent 4 months on end at other places so i found out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.