All Topics / Heads Up! / An PI group in Melbourne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of coral33coral33
    Participant
    @coral33

Hi there

Does anyone know where can I find and join an PI group in Melbourne for sharing of knowledge and experiences? I am quite new in investing and would like to have a group to encourage each other to move on with the investing. If there isn’t one, anyone interested in forming a hi-power group with me?

Just
    Sun [exhappy]

Profile photo of ozpomozpom
    @ozpom

Good day, I trust you are happy & well.

I’d be interested in getting together with like-minded re: PI & wealth creation in Melbourne.

Others?

Profile photo of noddiesnoddies
    @noddies

Hi all[biggrin]

There is a property investors group that meets on alternate months at either Swinburne TAFE in Hawthorn or at Victoria university in Footscray.
    The Meetings are usually held on the last Wednesday of each month.
    Information on these meetings is posted at another site .The link to this is

http://groups.msn.com/PropertyInvestment/messageboard.msnw

Members of the Sommersoft chat room also meet there.

Regards
    Bryce Inglis
    Financial Advisor
    [email protected]

Replies on this site are intended as general information only, as any specific investment solutions/advice must only be given in accordance with the requirements set out in the Financial Services Reform Act 2001 and the ASIC guidelines as set out in PS146.An appropriate professional should be consulted for specific advice

Profile photo of JB1JB1
    Participant
    @jb1

Hi Just Sun

We certainly do have a group that meets once a month in Prahran. It started after one of Steve & Dave’s MasterClass. We have about 170 members and our meeting topics range from speakers to sessions of self-help. The attendees are experienced investors to those yet to buy a property.

We meet for two hours & there are no membership fees involved. We send out a meeting notice/minutes via email so you need an email address.

Give me a call on 0418 377 218 or email on [email protected]

Regards

John

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.