All Topics / Help Needed! / Help please! I’m looking for….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of bob the workerbob the worker
    Participant
    @bob-the-worker

I’m looking for a really crappy house in a bad street. It must be a town way out in the sticks, not far from Woop Woop. Preferably a town with a falling population, as I don’t like crowds. Hopefully I can put really dumb tannants in it who don’t work and own 15 dogs.

The aim, is if I can find the right house, I may be able to make $20 income per week. As long as it doesn’t need restumping or the hotwater system holds up it should be a goer. Best if not a fire prone area, cause if a house like that burnt down the land would be only worth $650 or so. Not good.

Anyone know where I can find a cashflow positive house like this?

Thanks in advance.

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Good post.

Warns all of us new to this style of investing not to sacrifice all common sense in the search for that elusive cashflow property.

It is often better to sacrifice some high rental potential for the important things Bob has so satirically pointed out.

Thanks mate

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.