All Topics / Finance / Mortgages?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of JVTJVT
    @jvt

Hi All,

Would appreciate any understanding re the capability of myself to access finance. If I can short circuit the 25 phone calls I anticipate making (and having to re explain my situation overe and over, ) would be a good start for me.

My circumstance is….

Currently dividing assets due to a seperation. After payouts I will own the title on one residential prop which I now live in with a worth of about $400k (I am having this valued now). Mortgage required of $280 odd to payout ex, which I believe in theory leaves me perhaps $40k of usable equity in the form of an LOC.

My concern is that my income is complex. I have a Job that pays quite well (OTE), i have a small business on the side (owned by a trust) which nets about $1700 per month (not substantiated yet), and a commercial property that earns around $800 per month net (again owned by a trust). So my income is generally strong, but either not easily substantiated (except for my day job) or not directly in my name (that is trust).

Now, I need to raise a mortgage as described to pay out the ex, and I want to access the $40k usable equity. I then want to buy more property for a buy, fix and sell startegy (build up my cash being the goal). Hope i have described this ok…..

Can anyone recomend a lender who is sympatehetic to my circumstance. I would be more than happy to speak to any brokers. I am not seeking to exceed LVR but my real income is hard to totally substantiate (or may not be totally used as in the case of the commercial property positive cashflow).

Cheers,

JES

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

If you have a job, then you should be able to get finance (if you earn enough etc).

You may also have the options of a low doc or a No Doc loan where you do not have to substantiate income.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    Parramatta
    [email protected]
    Just send me a blank email, with “subscribe” in subject line.

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

I am with Terry.

If you have sufficient income to show serviceability through your OTE yo8u should be able to easily obtain finance.

Alternatively as Terry mentions a Nodoc or Lodoc loan might be the solution.

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker
    **Lodoc Commercial loans from 7.39%**
    Licensed Financial Planner
    Ph: 07 3720 1888
    [email protected]

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Either of those guys above will be able to give you sterling advice.

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of brahmsbrahms
    Participant
    @brahms

any and all of the above three will be able to give solid Gold advice as well as platinum service.

best wishes to you in your endeavours.

cheers

brahms
    Purveyor of Fine Finances
    aka Mortgage Broker Brisbane

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.