All Topics / Help Needed! / Kickstart programme

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of epnicol19785epnicol19785
    @epnicol19785

Hi again

Thank you for replying Alwayzlearnin. I read your message and do not have msn?? I am in big trouble now, my computer will not download anything at all. I cannot search either.

I do not have Adobe Acrobate Reader or Macromedia (I have signed up for a month with them, but cannot download that either) I have been trying to search for Adobe Acrobate Reader to download that but cannot search anymore, it will not move. I have ZoneAlarm and have just bought an updated version and cannot download that also. Zone Alarm technical group have been giving me some information, but so far I am unable to go any further than enter the internet and get emails. My nails are going, going, gone:)

I have evidently taken something off my computer or done something really wrong for this to have happened. Trying to fix one mistake, I have evidently made it worse.

Any thoughts would be welcome. I sent the last message from my work computer and it worked so much faster.!!

Thanks
    Elaine
    [hmm]

Profile photo of PurpleKissPurpleKiss
    Participant
    @purplekiss

Time to get a computer guru out, it’ll save you lots of time and heartache!

Secondly, wyou should be able to download Adobe for free and not sign up for a specific time.

Get the guru to load it while he’s at your house.

Good Luck
    PK

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.