All Topics / Help Needed! / sorting out RE agents

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of -K--K-
    Participant
    @-k-

omg… I lost my entire post cuz I forgot to key in my username & password o_O so heres quick summary.

I’m starting out in looking for IPs, and am headed down to WA for a week (to visit family, as well as look property there). I’m wondering if any forumites can recommend good real estate agents for the Mandurah, Rockingham and possibly Bunbury area. These are the areas I’m thinking of looking at.

Tips on sorting out good & bad agents are also appreciated.

I know prices are rather high in Perth now. Lots of ppl saying its peaking and all that. But since I’m going up there, might as well have a look. I won’t have anything to lose.

Profile photo of Fast LaneFast Lane
    @fast-lane

Hey Nickey,

Do another post titled something like “RE agents-Mandurah,Rockingham area” there are people on the forum experienced in those areas that would be glad to help you out. Sorry I cant help, I’m in Melbourne.

Good Luck…FL

Fast Lane- The poster formerly known as g7

Profile photo of dannii72dannii72
    @dannii72

hi,

i have 4 rental properties in the bunbury area and have had nothing but trouble from agants. Have just changed again and so far Ok, but I am still very dubious. I think the main problem has been that I have been in the eastern states for awhile and I think the agants just do a drive by when they feel like it.! I am now going to go home more often to be more hands on ( it does defeat the purpose of paying agants good money)
    [puke]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.