All Topics / Help Needed! / NZ TAX LODGMENT

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of PavPav
    @pav

Hi there

Can someone please confirm latest date when we suppose to lodge the Tax returns in NZ as we have a ppty over there.

AUS & NZ apparently have a tax agreement and my accountant is persuading me that tax returns may be lodged in AUS. Is this true? Actually she is trying to find out whether there is common Independent Tax Ruling from the Tax Commissioner Office that allows that tax be lodged here and if not to apply for Independent Tax Ruling in personal names.

Can someone please help.

Pav

Profile photo of nyloracnylorac
    @nylorac

Hi Pav,
    have you tried contacting the NZ Inland Revenue Department? You could start by phoning the non-resident centre at 64 3 467 7020.
    [smiling]

Profile photo of PavPav
    @pav

thanks a lot for your help. much appreciated.

Pav

Profile photo of kum yin laukum yin lau
    @kum-yin-lau

Hi, I lodge the returns electronically myself. I have to wait till the tax dept send me the paper returns because I’ve to use the number they assign. The paper return they sent me 2 weeks ago says I have until 8 July or something like that. I intend to lodge mine end May because I’ve done all the calculations already.

I suggest you get the web-site of the NZ tax office & take it from there.

Hope this helps.
    Kum Yin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.