All Topics / General Property / How to find out about Off-The-Plan apartments?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of jasevr4jasevr4
    @jasevr4

Hi,

I’m want to purchase an apartment for myself to move into in a year or so’s time. I was hoping to find out about some off-the-plan apartments (in Adelaide), however I can’t find any information anywhere? I was hoping there would be a good resource that I could find a bit list from, but I really can’t find much at all.

Any help would be great. [biggrin]

Cheers,
    Jase.

Profile photo of depreciatordepreciator
    @depreciator

I would have thought developers trying to sell off-the-plan would be running ads in The Adelaide Advertiser?
    Property investing mags may also carry some ads.
    Of course, alot of people would warn you to stay clear of off-the-plan apartments. The days of picking up a bargain that way are long gone. You’d only do it if you felt the market was going to move and that this possible move hadn’t been factored into the apartment price.

Tax Depreciation Schedules
    Australia wide service
    1300 660033
    [email protected]
    http://www.depreciator.com.au

Profile photo of jasevr4jasevr4
    @jasevr4

To be honest I don’t really know what is available, so I’m unsure of prices. They seem suitable for my lifestyle (a small apartment in the city) so I thought I would look into it. You’re right about them advertising – there used to be heaps of ads, but nowadays there doesn’t seem to be any. Maybe developers have stopped building in the CBD?

Profile photo of aliandmikealiandmike
    Participant
    @aliandmike

Hi Jase,

there was actually an article in the Advertiser today about the Palais apartments in the East End. It’s more about the noise and stuff down that end of town but perhaps if you googled it you might find something. It says in the paper it’s part of the Alpha apartments.

See how you go
    Mike

Profile photo of depreciatordepreciator
    @depreciator

I just had a wander around the Property Expo (Sydney). No Adelaide apartments, but plenty of Queensland ones. As well as Dubai, China etc. Oh, and Central Equity are naturally there with a some Docklands apartments.

Tax Depreciation Schedules
    Australia wide service
    1300 660033
    [email protected]
    http://www.depreciator.com.au

Profile photo of jasevr4jasevr4
    @jasevr4

Thanks everyone.[biggrin]

Profile photo of yollieyollie
    @yollie

Hi Jase,

Recently there was a lift out feature in the Sunday Mail on apartment living in and around Adelaide. Some of the larger Real Estate companies list these properties i.e. Brocks, Toop etc. I am also aware that there are properties in Mawson Lakes and Glenelg that are selling off the plan.

Good luck,
    Yollie.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.