All Topics / Help Needed! / Bulgaria Property

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of Dave LDave L
    @dave-l

Came across an interesting site experiencebg.co.uk where they are selling property in Bulgaria actually they sell the units not the land itself and wondering if anyone had gone down this investing track before. The estate I reserched was Pirin Golf and it is near the ski fields and they are developing an Ian Woosnam designed course. Some units can be picked up for less than $100,000 and they expect a management company to run it. There has already been a price increase and the development has not really commenced yet. Any thoughts or is it one to be avoided.

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Sounds like you work for the website Dave?

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of Dave LDave L
    @dave-l

Definetly dont work for the web site I work offshore oil & gas own a few properties in Tassie but am always looking for other interesting investments.

Dave

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Cool – we get someone new in here every week promoting some Eastern European website selling investment properties. Add this to a member with one post to his name and you can see why my spidey sense started tingling.

Going down this path entails a much higher risk profile than investing in normal Australian residential property.

Combine Gold Coast resort sales from the 80’s with a 2nd world country… get my drift.

But I have no experience in Bulgaria.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of Stan_JonesStan_Jones
    @stan_jones

Hi Dave,

I do work for a website of a real estate agent as a translator and communications. Don`t worry – this man has forgotten his first post in this forum. All of us are here to get the most of the ops to invest no matter where the place is. And of course – No risk no profit!

Although I do not get a commision for selling a property i still work hard to populate our country – I believe that if more and more foreign investors come to Bulgaria the bulgarian people will have to change their way of life for better.

So what is the problem of investing into Bg props – the only thing is to choose carefully and to avoid possible scum.

Regards
    Stan

Stan Jones
    /Translations & communication/
    http://www.mybgproperty.co.uk

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek
    Originally posted by Stan_Jones:

Don`t worry – this man has forgotten his first post in this forum.

Stan – it was probably deleted along with the others advertising for investors for Bulgaria.

Derek
    [email protected]
    http://www.pis.theinvestorsclub.com.au
    0409 882 958
    Skype – derekjones2113

Profile photo of Just LearningJust Learning
    @just-learning
    Originally posted by Derek:

Originally posted by Stan_Jones:

Don`t worry – this man has forgotten his first post in this forum.

Stan – it was probably deleted along with the others advertising for investors for Bulgaria.

Derek
    [email protected]
    http://www.pis.theinvestorsclub.com.au
    0409 882 958
    Skype – derekjones2113

Ignoring all the spam etc around Bulgaria and the Batic states there are probably real buying opportunities there. I work with someone who has bought there , the “‘secret “” is to have someone on the ground who knows the local procedures , laws etc . In the case of the guy I work with, it was his mother, so don’t underestimate these old “fuddie duddies “

Profile photo of Stan_JonesStan_Jones
    @stan_jones

Hi again,

I think that there are lots of resources in the internet that a person can read before he even decides to invest in a certain place. The local laws and the procedures can be seen both sides – once from the websites of estate agents – explaining what shoul a newly come person do in order to buy a property – and the other one is to read the law itself and the practice of the court following this law. And ad the end but not last stand the forums and the online communities – here we can get various info and oppinions on a certain matter.

And of course – the final cut if in your court – every one has to make his own evaluation of the info that he has gethered and to make his own decissions.

Regards
    Stan

Stan Jones
    /Translations & communication/
    http://www.mybgproperty.co.uk

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.