All Topics / Help Needed! / Know a great, yet affordable Financial Advisor?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of basilbasil
    Participant
    @basil

Hello everyone

This thread is an extension of another thread, however the subject title is better suited to its evolved state.

It has been made clear to me on this site that I need good, financial advice as to how to establish a business structure, etc.

Can anyone recommend (preferably not an advertisement) an affordable finanical advisor / accountant who doesn’t charge an arm and a leg?

Keen to start, but cash not available at this point…perhaps a trade? I have some organic free range eggs…. [tongue] yummy….anyone interested?

Basil [biggrin]

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Where are you Basil?

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of basilbasil
    Participant
    @basil

sorry…..I’m in Brissy…

Profile photo of basilbasil
    Participant
    @basil

If anyone could make some suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. please….
    Basil [biggrin]

Profile photo of nah77nah77
    @nah77

Hey Basil,

You beat me to the punch as I was going to post the same question (as a first-timer, I was a little nervous!).

I’m in Brisvegas, too, and don’t think the accountants I’ve come across are really in tune with this sort of investing.

Hope someone has some recommendations!

Profile photo of mapleleafmapleleaf
    @mapleleaf

Basil

When my husband and I were starting out in PI we went to a financial planner at ANZ in Brissie. The guy was really nice and gave us some reassurance that our plans were reasonable. The first consultation was free so you would have to investigate the costs for any services beyond that, but it is a good place to start.

Give your bank that you deal with a ring- they may be able to give you a starting point.

Good luck,

Mapleleaf

Achieve the Dream!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.