All Topics / Help Needed! / I’m about to slash my wrists…

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 46 total)
  • Profile photo of andymitchellandymitchell
    Participant
    @andymitchell

We had a real estate agent value our PPOR unit yesterday, 450K – we bought for 515k in 2004..this is our first home.

We also had the (great) news of a little addition on the way, so we really need to do something with the unit, as I cant afford the repayments on my salary alone (for the ~10 months my wife will be off work).

We can either sell or rent. If we sell, we are in -ve equity, and we will lose the 10% deposit and about another 20K on top, selling costs etc etc. That is all our current savings.

We can rent, about 410-420/wk…though unsure if the unit will drop further in price, and we have to wait 5 maybe more years for it to get back to a value which is worth selling.

I just dont know what to do, there is so much pressure. I know 75K is not a huge amount of money, but it is when you start out, and thats our 3 years savings gone, and a little one means we really wont be able to savre again for another house – I’m completely devastated.

Do we think the market has bottomed out? I cant decide on what to do, sell or rent…but we have to do it soon.

I’m not expecting someone to tell me what to do, but would really appreciate some guidance, I cannot find a decent accountant who can discuss what our situation would be of we rented the unit, they are useless and I come out of the meetings knowing no more, and with a $200 bill.

I know we are not alone, many couples bought their first home at the same time, I just feel like we are so unlucky, I’m at my wits end.

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Andy,

More than happy to take a call about what the benefits and minuses of renting your existing PPOR will be. Phone call is better as we can explore a few issues at greater length.

No strings attached.

Derek
    [email protected]
    http://www.pis.theinvestorsclub.com.au
    0409 882 958
    Skype – derekjones2113

Profile photo of andymitchellandymitchell
    Participant
    @andymitchell

Thanks Derek, I will take you up on that – I am trying to work out the total cost of renting i.e. what it will cost per month after all deuctions etc..though I need guidance on depreciation / building allowance / other deductions.

Hope you dont mind if I call you sometime next week? Cheers.

Profile photo of roborobo
    @robo

Hi Andy,
    Sorry to hear about your predicament, although you will only lose 75k if you sell, can you afford to neg gear it and maybe rent something cheaper? Most people that bought a PPOR in 04 would be in the same boat if they were to sell now. We are building a new PPOR and for sure the valuation would be less than what is has cost us but we are not planning on selling. My agent told me he has sold one lately that the owners lost 60k, they moved from Sydney to Coffs Hbr and didn’t like it?
    The problem with selling a home now that was bought in 04 is you are competing against homes bought pre boom which have more equity so owners can drop their price.
    Good luck with your decision just remember it is only money, there is more to life than money and houses, when you hold your new baby you will know.
    God Bless
    Robo

Profile photo of Property WAProperty WA
    @property-wa

Hi andymitchell,

Sorry to hear about the current situation. On one hand the loss of value in your PPOR isn’t fantastic but the news that you have a little one on the way is!

I’d have to agree with Robo – there’s more to life than money and though it is important there are always ways to get to where you want to go with a little or alot of it.

After reading the previous topics and posts (which are worth a read if you have a second) and realising how many people have been in hard times and navigated there way up to bigger and better things it really is inspiring.

Im only in me early 20’s and my Dad passed away at the end of last year – greatest guy I know – and there’s been times when ive thought wow its just me and mum how will we get through financially and emotionally but the more people I spoke to the more I saw that so many people find themselves in seemingly impossible situations and yet they just find a way to push through, get to the top and come out even stronger than before.

Know your situation is in no way the same but I just found it ‘refreshing’ (and I hope that doesn’t sound bad) that lots of people have been lower and do end up higher.

If you set about working hard at what you can control the uncontrolable has a funny way of falling into place.

All the best…make sure ya post where your at in a few months. The dust will settle and you’ll be back on track Im sure!

Profile photo of Colin GowanColin Gowan
    Participant
    @colin-gowan

andymitchell hang in there.
    Many people have fallen into the trap of buying the best property they can afford.
    Most of the time it works out ok however if there when the market turns its swimming up stream for sure.
    Next time have a margin for error.

Have you had a talk to your bank, they may have a solution with IO or an increase in loan length thus reducing the monthly requirement.

Why not move into a smaller residence and rent out your PPOR.

While your wife is off work you can still work a second job,
    Have a garage sale.
    Get a weekend job.
    Start a business in your spare time.
    Collect aluminium cans etc.

Congratulations on your expanding family, there is the best reason there is to go on.[
    biggrin]

Your friend Colin,
    Email [email protected]
    Home 02 46531376.
    Fax 0246531079
    Mobile 0425201055 (best contact as always working).
    For all your CLEANING and GARDENING work.

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Have you spoken to Derek yet?

He is a well experienced investor and a compassionate man. Rest assured he will give you a kind ear, reasoned advice and he has no hidden agenda. You will soon understand why he has offered whan you ask him what he does for a living.

I understand that you feel some despair. Rest assured that your family will not starve here in Australia. Many people go through these challenges and come through OK.

I think you should endeavour to retain the unit. Try to think of medium term as 20 years and long term as the rest of your life. Selling now might give you a short term fix but will do nothing positive for your future.

Can you move back with parents for a while? I cannot imagine any Mum not wanting her pregnant daughter and then new grandchild living with them for a while? Might drive you nuts but is that worth it?

Renting something much cheaper may also help. You can claim some tax deductions on the interest etc on the property and the rent you get will help with the repayments. Might be worthwhile running the exercise on paper to see if heading out west might make a difference.

Can your wife run any sort of a home business on the side whilst she is confined? An old fashioned word but strangely appropriate here.

She might enjoy the contact with adults and the additional stimulation. But bear in mind she may also have her hands full with the new baby etc. Women seem to either find more energy or lose all of it with a new baby. My wife coped admirably but I know I didn’t cope well with the sleep deprivation at first!

I have clients running eBay businesses. My 12 yr old daughter also supplements her pocket money the same way.

A paper round can provide well needed exercise and fresh air for the both of you as well.

But it is a viable alternative to sell the unit and cut your losses. As you say, you are both young and resilient. Now you have been through buying and selling once you will know how to do it, maybe slightly better too, when it is time for the next buy.

Perhaps one positive thing I can leave you with is from my own experience. Before we had children, my wife and I saved very little. We had the freedom to go out a lot and also to travel at the drop of a hat. When my wife was pregnant she stopped teaching and our income was halved. Funny thing is that we saved more from that point than we ever did before.

If I can help in any way, in a personal rather than professional way, please get in touch.

Warmest wishes and congratulations to you both

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi andymitchell
    sorry to say this but wits end is a good place to start because the only way is up.
    so yes get the advice that derek gives you and anyone else that can help just remember it is only money and yes we do strive to gain it but not at all costs.
    at the end of the day it is a tool and should be look at in that fashion I would look at keeping the property in this market and would have a chat about capitalising the interest with the lender.
    we may seem like a few of us look down from our lofty heights and have made a bit of money out of this market but I for one have been exactly were you are know and have made it ok.
    4 kids, happy home and networth of “”””””” so it is not the end of the world its just a ( as they say in this market) correction.
    One thing to remember always look on it as a positive,
    if it looks negative,
    look at it again and try to make it a positive and sure enough you will find the away,
    thats not just this correction its the same with any deal if you think its a good deal but its got problems find the positives and you will find either you do the deal or you drop it.
    I can’t nor would I give advice on a board without seeing all the information but I will give you this advice money is only money but family and friends can’t be bought nor can money make you happy.
    I’m happy because I have a happy family not a happy bank account.
    as for some one to tell you what to do
    first sit down and work out your budget that all expenditure.
    next get someone to work out all your cost on the property(if your working the company they will have an accountant and won’t charge you anything)
    next get tax relief if a negative position
    then work out a plan and derek will give you guidence.
    this is not dia-straights from where I’m looking you just need a little assistance and thats what these boards are for.
    hope all goes well and look forward to the post that says I achieved it.

here to help
    If you want to get involved in some of the projects I’m involved in email to [email protected]

Profile photo of andymitchellandymitchell
    Participant
    @andymitchell

Guys, it’s great to get this feedback from you all..I was just thinking last night that I am the happiest I have ever been in my life (apart from the unit..). I guess I’m an old fashioned guy who wants to make sure his family want for nothing, are happy and have long term security. I know this is probably nothing like the situation many people are in right now, its just the first time this has happened, and getting off on the wrong foot just makes the road seem a little longer…I know all will work out in the end.

I have sent Derek my “plan” for renting the unit – as I said to Derek, I need assurance that my calculations are correct, I haven’t missed anything and it is a fairly accurate representation of where we would sit if we rented the unit….to be honest, it doesnt look that bad! (but maths was never my strongest, and I dont even know what building allowance is or how to estimate depreciation)..once I am happy with all the facts and figures, I can make the decision.

I can’t tell you how much it means to me (us) for the advice – it can feel very isolating, but you all have really helped.

Profile photo of depreciatordepreciator
    @depreciator

Andy,
    Send me an e-mail and tell me what you can about the unit and the complex. I’ll help you estimate depreciation. Digital photos would be great.
    If you end up renting the place out, get in touch. I’ll find out which QS group were the ones on the project – that’s the best way to get a cheap but accurate Depreciation Schedule (as opposed to the cheap but dodgy ones around). I’ll get them to do it even cheaper than usual, too.
    If there was no QS on the project, we’ll sort something out at minimal cost.
    Whatever you decide to do, I would act soonish. If you’re moving, it’s much better to do it sooner rather than later, while your partner can still lift heavy things.
    Scott

Tax Depreciation Schedules
    Australia wide service
    1300 660033
    [email protected]
    http://www.depreciator.com.au

Profile photo of JarrahJarrah
    @jarrah

More moving gratuity from the mirth of philanthropists, you all amaze and inspire me, *we’re drawing fishes in the sand!

Oh, and I Hope someone recommends this idea as a second income stream; sub letting individual rooms in your unit/apartment.

Oh, and if the parents your living with (humility is a very rewarding path, pride will drag you to the gutter) are relatively close to your apartment, offer full board to the prospective tenants whom do pay around $300 per week for one full board room.

Please consider…Universities charge around the same…

*(The early “Christians”, heavily “persecuted” by the “authorities” of their time, would draw a curve in the sand with a toe if they saw someone coming towards them, if the other person came up and drew another curve, therefore creating the shape of a fish, they were friend not foe…)

“ask and you shall recieve”

Sincerely, Jarrah

++CASH FLOW PROPERTY HUNTER
    (your not hunting if your not hungry)

[email protected]
    Climbing & Consulting
    Arboricultural Services

“be ye angels?”,
    “nay we are but MEN!”

Profile photo of camdercamder
    Participant
    @camder

Greetings All,
    Whilst I cannot offer any advice ,–I can only concur that there will always be a good side to any situation–sometimes we just cannot see it—at our time of need, so hang in there and good luck.

I JUST HAVE TO SAY how amazing some of you guys are.
    I know that it is not only on this forum but always and accross the board , that whtever people get involved in , there is always someone to lend a hand in times of trouble or anguish.
    FREELY, ( I might add—)so to all those who have offered assistance—A BLOODY GOOD SHOW.
    Cheers Len

Profile photo of Rookie DeveloperRookie Developer
    @rookie-developer

andymitchell
    Unfortunately I cannot offer any advice that hasn’t been already offered here, however I do know that now that you are looking for positives you WILL find them.
    I concur with Len that those of you who spent their time to assist are amazingly wonderful people!!!!!
    I am continually jolted into realisation that there are so many caring, giving people on this planet, rather than the faceless expressionless people we pass on the street who seem to prefer to get in your way rather than out of it.
    Please everybody keep it up as you have to carry the load for a large % of the population
    Well done!!

TroynBec

The ducks are flying closer to home!!!!

[email protected]

Profile photo of foundationfoundation
    @foundation

Apologies for the length of this post.

Firstly, a disclaimer. I am not a financial advisor, nor do I profess to be. Any advice herein should be considered general in nature, as no or little consideration has been given to the specific financial position of the original poster.

Hi Andy, straight up, let me sincerely wish you all the best with this matter. Unfortunately, your situation highlights the darker side of the ‘boom’.

Thoughts of renting out the property are admirable. At least you’re ‘thinking outside the box’. But realistically, this unit would be so negatively geared that you’ll still be paying a third of the mortgage, leaving you looking for lesser place to rent… I doubt you’d come out much in front, but somebody better versed in taxation and with knowledge of your situation could do the maths for you… Speaking of taxation, do not underestimate the tax breaks given to families. You may be pleasantly surprised by how little impact there is on your family finances.

Let’s look at your situation from an outsider’s point of view. As far as your unit is concerned, why assume that anything has changed? Presumably, your reason for purchasing this property was that you liked it. Hell, it’s got to be good, you’ve promised to pay the bank somewhere between a half and a full million dollars (once interest payments are considered) for it! So, we’ll assume that you bought it because you wanted to live in it as your home, no? If not, if it was seen as an investment decision, I’d suggest the deposit and purchase costs could have been a tidy investment in alternative assets… but like I said, it must be a sweet place to live!

Sure, the resale price is not now what it was. You’d lose in excess of 10% plus costs if you sold now (although the quoted valuation is likely an additional 7-10% higher than expected sale price given current conditions). But you bought it because you wanted to live in it, and were prepared to pay the weekly/monthly cost of living there to the bank. Had the ‘new addition’ not come along, surely the repayments would not have been an issue? This is the price you WERE prepared to pay to live in your unit, and it really hasn’t changed.

So the problem is simply that you’ve lost a second income for a limited time. This is just a meagre 10-12 months. Not significant over a lifetime.

Before I go on, I need to stress as those before me, that IT’S ONLY MONEY. Your number one priority at this point has to be the support of your partner, and to fully committing to taking part in the joy AND troubles that come from bringing a baby into the world! Please, please, do not let concerns over money divert you from that course. And don’t hide your worries from your partner either. Be realistic, be honest, but be positive.

So, this 12 month ‘problem’. How do you tackle it? Sure, there are plenty of schemes offering to make you a quick buck, but at what cost? At what risk? There’s an old saying (often quoted for clearly the wrong reasons) that goes something like “If you want to get out of a hole then first you must stop digging”. The reason you are facing difficult times is all due to the debt burden you are currently carrying. By taking on additional debt, you are effectively “digging”. I would urge you to steer clear of any such ideas.

There are ways to cope with a 12 month shortfall in income. They tend to be old-worldly and unfashionable, but quite reliable. I’m assuming that you and I share a generational space commonly known as Gen-X (correct me if I’m wrong), and I recognise that these strategies are fairly distasteful to our peers whereas our grandparents might consider them the ‘norm’. But before I go there, another consideration.

Once your partner/wife returns to work, will the added financial burden (sorry, can’t concieve a more appropriate/less negative word right now) of your child make the mortgage unmanageable or will things get more-or-less back to normal? If you’re not going to be able to make the repayments at that point, I think your choices are singular…

Back to practical ways to make ends meet. Are you aware that there is something of a ‘frugal living’ trend taking place? Many people our (?) age (but still a small minority) are turning their backs on the current consumer / affluenza afflicted world. We look for real value in everything we do and buy, and ignore those who would look down on us for not subscribing to the MTV/VISA/Nokia/IPOD hype-inducing cultural vacuum. Let’s look at some frugal basics:

Do you have:
    – a car loan? or 2?
    – credit cards?
    – mobile phones?
    – broadband internet?
    – a restaurant habit?
    – worse habits? (ciggies & alcohol)
    – an aversion to buying cheaper equivalents to branded products based on name rather than content?

Would you laugh if I suggested it is possible for a single person to live exceptionally well on $300/fn for food, petrol and clothes? For a couple to live on $500/fn? If you’ve answered yes to any of the above, you can be helped!

The existence of car loans provides a great opportunity. If you bought a car on a 5/7/10 year plan then your car is probably depreciating at a higher rate than your interest repayments. Sell it, buy an old clanger (it’s amazing what you can get for a few small grand these days), drive it for twelve months, and you’ll be able to re-purchase a similar car to the one you had (albeit 12 months older) and come out well in front. Got 2 car loans? Even better!

Credit cards… “Oh, I get 1-for-1 rewards….” Whatever! These are about the dumbest thing you can have in your wallet. Can’t afford it? Don’t buy it! Get an old one from the salvo’s! Sure, it doesn’t have widescreen/flip-front/25 megapixels/pockets below the knee… err, excuse me. You get my drift. Got to have it? Get an old one, otherwise save until you can afford it. And don’t get me started on ‘rewards’ schemes. Does anybody know how much you actually need to put through your card per month to get one lousy interstate flight per year? Trust me, it’s more than the entire PRE-TAX income of the median income earner in this country! Plenty of suckers are paying more in ANNUAL FEES than that flight would have cost them in the first place (if they were prepared to shop around, frugal-like!)

Mobile Phones. Are you a doctor? Firefighter? SES? No? Then you don’t need to be contactable 24/7. That 22/7 that you currently spend either at the office or at home should be enough. Besides, why would you WANT people calling you when you’re out with your friends, family etc? Isn’t it a little rude to interrupt your time with people who care enough to be with you, just to talk to those who don’t? Trust me, I have a 24 000 word essay in my head on the evils of mobile phones and how ‘cheap plans’ are being used to brainwash the masses and particularly children into an addiction… what happens when everybody (and many people already do) thinks/says “oh, I couldn’t live without my mobile”. Yup, the cost goes up.

Do you have a broadband connection at home? What for? Can’t wait 1.5 seconds to read what’s happening in the world? Sheezuz, they only update the news sites every ten minutes! Need to download the latest episode of ‘Lost’ or Britney CD? Leave your dialup running overnight, hell, if anybody needs to call you they can always try your mobile… Bingo, you’ve just spent $10 per month, a saving of 30, 40 or 70 dollars over broadband.

Go out to dinner once a fortnight instead of 3 times per week. Buy some cookbooks and have friends over. Make them bring the wine! Make cooking a fun activity with your partner, try new things… When you do go out, it will be a reward (particularly if your skills are still below par), and you’ll appreciate it more. Try that quaint italian/chinese/thai joint down the road instead of the flashy place with the stupid name, funny ceilings, weird and uncomfortably odd shaped couches. Let’s face it, the food’s not that good anyway, and your new-found skills will soon be producing finer foods for a fraction of the cost.

Finally, put your pride out with the recycling, and embrace the world of tag-free, parallel imports and ‘just like’. Take a trip down to GoLo/Reject/$2plus, and fill a trolley with cleaning products, toilet paper, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, detergent, washing powder and other necessities that you normally buy branded (hell, some of them will still have brands or even come from the same factory). Savings up to $40/month, cost – a little pride. Buy your wine/beer in bulk once every month or three, sticking within your budget. If you run out, you wait till next month. Try cleanskins if you’re into wine – chances are you’ll find something you like, and if your friends are likely to turn up their noses, open it in the kitchen and decant it – they’ll never know… or get them to bring their own.

Following these frugal principles (and these are just a sample), the average 30-something year old couple can easily save $500-$1000+ per month over what their friends do. I kid you not. You do the sums.

If this is still not enough, try negotiating with your employer for a pay-rise or overtime or extra pay over the next few months in return for less later. Discuss a ‘repayment holiday’ with your bank (tell them the alternative may be bankruptcy leaving them with the negative equity). Take a paid break and moonlight with a second job. Swallow your pride and ask the oldies for an interest-free loan.

Now if you’re prepared to make the sacrifices above, and you’re still $10 short per week, let me know and I’ll help if I can. But if you’re living the high-life while I’m contentedly achieving a high standard of living on my $250/fn living expenses, don’t bother.

Slow but steady. That’s what real financial stability is all about. Sure, the quick buck is nice, hell, I’m in excess of 35% up on my investments already this year thanks to junior resource stocks, but I could be many multiples better-off had I used other peoples money (OPM/gearing). Why don’t I? Because I sleep much better at night knowing that I only have my surplus cash to lose, rather than risking my future financial stability. And I’m a semi-single kind of guy (for now) – if there was another involved, I’d be twice as careful.

Best wishes,
    F.[cowboy2]

Profile photo of WylieWylie
    @wylie

I think Foundation has some good ideas, but I think his delivery could be a whole lot less sarcastic. Do you really think andymitchell will be going to restaurants three times a week? Not everyone suffers affluenza you know.

Andymitchell – you and your wife are probably doing most of these things anyway. In fact, in view of your predicament, I feel sure you are living very carefully.

Don’t ditch the mobile though. I used to pick my husband up from QUT at 9pm and got a car phone (back in the old days when mobiles were “bagphones” and the best alternative was a fixed line car phone). There was no way I was going to break down in my crappy car with a baby in a capsule and a toddler. Get your wife to carry a mobile with no plans and use it as little as possible.

And don’t trade in a good car for a crappy car. You need to be safe but you don’t need luxury.

I think the people offering help and suggestions are fantastic and I also applaud you all for your generosity.

Stick with it,. Like childbirth, in a little while you’ll forget the pain you are going through now if you can just tread water for a while.

Good luck and best wishes.

Wylie.

Profile photo of foundationfoundation
    @foundation
    Originally posted by Wylie:

I think Foundation has some good ideas, but I think his delivery could be a whole lot less sarcastic. Do you really think andymitchell will be going to restaurants three times a week?

Any percieved sarcasm was not intended to be such. I blame my clumsiness with the English language (although it is my native tongue). When I wrote “Go out to dinner once a fortnight instead of 3 times per week.” it was not intended as a personal judgement on Andym, rather a general condemnation of one of many ‘normal’ habits my generation has fallen into. I’ll try again.

Dear 24-37 year olds,
    [baaa][baaa]

(except for andym whom I wish well}
    Regards, F.[cowboy2]

Profile photo of chameleon_jochameleon_jo
    Participant
    @chameleon_jo

Hi andymitchell,

I understand that moving cities may not be a very enticing option for you and your expanding family but if you do find yourself leaning towards this as a solution I have a house in Canberra that I am completing renovations on that I could rent to you for $250 (rather than the market rate of $300+) – maybe less depending on what else we could trade (like pool cleaning etc). I would love to be able to give it to you for free but I gotta eat and pay the mortgage too hey :)

I hope you don’t have to sell and that you find a solution that really works for you – sorry I cannot add to the terrific suggestions posted so far. I am sure you will be back on top of everything real soon – so please don’t slash your wrists :)

All the best to you and your family, just email me if you find the renal a thing you want to talk more about.

Cheers, Jo-anne

Profile photo of WylieWylie
    @wylie

Hey Foundation. Sorry if I accused you of sarcasm when it was not intended as such.

I totally agree with many of your ideas and practice most of them as well. As long as they don’t have to go into the shop my boys will wear the $70 boardies I get for $8 at our local Lifeline.

Not many poor looking people shopping at my local Lifeline. I have a friend who says she won’t shop there because it is meant for needy folks to cloth themselves for less than “normal” stores. I tell her that it is the “less needy” who shop there who keep the cash registers full. I love the hunt for a piece of treasure and I also give bags of it back to them regularly.

Just another piece of advice for andymitchell. We never did go in for the basinet or fancy decorating of the nursery thing. I am a no fuss girl and didn’t want all the trimmings because they are only babies for such a short time, and then you have all this “stuff” left over and have to paint out the decorative clouds on the ceiling, etc etc.

Our babies didn’t really start to cost us money until kindergarten, so unless you go in for the fancy trimmings, you can live fairly cheaply (providing you and baby are healthy of course).

I have a bit of an aversion to affluent (should I say effluent) foks because we know a family who pay to have the dog washed, the lawn mowed, the ironing done, the cleaning done, the pool cleaned and then the wife tells all and sundry how difficult it is being a stay-at-home mum. Spare me!

My advice, keep it simple, live as cheaply as you can and enjoy that baby.

Wylie

Profile photo of MITMIT
    Participant
    @millionaire-in-training

Hi andymitchell

One ? have you only had one agent value the property? I had sveral value my $475k property in Canb at around $450k but then sold it for $475k I had two buyers offer me that and I accepted, even tho one pulled out on contract exchange.

Years ago I also sold another prop in Canb for $141500 after agents had valued it at $127k, and the bank even valued it at $127k for the buyer that paid $141k+

It might pay to shop around a bit or get an independant valuer in.

Sue

MIT | Owen Real Estate
    Email Me

Profile photo of cyclistcyclist
    @cyclist

Very touching replies, Looks like there are still genuine caring people left in the world. I am very impressed. For what it is worth I was recently just a bit short of cash flow and the pressure of it nearly killed me . When I could not hack it any more Igot a part time cleaning job, 6 hours a week which brings in about $100 per week extra nett. I feel a bit more fatigued but that rotten financial pressure is gone. I will have piad out a personal loan by the nd of April which will give me more cashflow and have the freedom to quit the cleaning job if I so desire by then. Sixx months working extra part time 6 hours a week got me out of trouble.

Cyclist
    http://qwertyu.colmkille.hop.clickbank.net

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.