All Topics / Overseas Deals / Overseas hotspots

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of kate88kate88
    @kate88

I own 4 properties in Hong Kong and would like to diversify with my next purchase. It is possible to achieve ten plus per cent gross returns here and I would like to find similar returns elsewhere. Can anyone suggest any hotspots around the world right now? I am particularly interested in Germany where prices have been falling for years but the economy is beginning to look up. But am open to looking at anywhere?

Profile photo of csimonscsimons
    Participant
    @csimons

Hi Kate,

Saw your post. Another recommendation is the USA. Have a look at San Antonio and Austin Texas especially.

If capital growth and 10% plus returns is what you are after, then you should do some research on it. If you are not to worried about capital growth but cash flow focused, then check out Buffalo NY.
    You will also achieve a good ROI on buy and hold properties there.

Regards

Chad

Providing Turnkey Real Estate Investments In The USA.

E-mail:[email protected]

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Kate

We have helped many of Chad’s clients with finance in the US and can certainly recommend his service.

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker
    **Lodoc Commercial loans from 7.39%**
    Licensed Financial Planner
    Ph: 07 3720 1888
    [email protected]

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of bardon_2bardon_2
    Participant
    @bardon_2

Kate,

Have a look at the linked report and it will give you an idea of some areas that you can get 10% and greater returns for decent properties. I am investing in three of the “affordable housing areas’ listed on table 3 which are in the US.

Yields can be very high in the US also there are great ways to acquire property without finance as this can be a handicap in US. Check out the report it has some good reading and some warnings about the economic and social consequences of unaffordable markets like Australia.

http://www.demographia.com/dhi-ix2005q3.pdf

Profile photo of flashflash
    @flash

Bardon Thanks for posting this.
    Looks like Australia has a got a few more years before it’s classed as affordable.

Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.