All Topics / Help Needed! / can u buy??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of tamtamtamtam
    @tamtam

has anyone bought a house from just looking at it on the internet or a magazine and not actually attended it??????
    and when u make an offer on a house do u do it after u inspect it back at the office or can u make an offer a week later!! and when u make and offer, if it is in writing, do u write it on one of the agents applications or do u just get a piece of paper of your own and write or type it on there?? can u email an offer??????

ta

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek
    Originally posted by tamtam:

has anyone bought a house from just looking at it on the internet or a magazine and not actually attended it??????

I have done from a piece of paper detailing the attributes of the property. So in effect not a magazine or on the net but a similar set of circumstances.

and when u make an offer on a house do u do it after u inspect it back at the office or can u make an offer a week later!!

I assume by inspection you mean ‘your visual check’.

Really depends on your personal belief and make up.

You can do either. If however you do place an offer before the inspection ensure that you have correctly worded ‘out clauses’ just in case your inspection is not to your satisfaction.

and when u make and offer, if it is in writing, do u write it on one of the agents applications or do u just get a piece of paper of your own and write or type it on there??

Agents prefer the offer to be on the ‘official piece of paper’ as the wording is pretty standard and it tends to make the job easier for all.

If you are serious about an offer then use the relevant real estate document – use appropriate conditions so that your interests are looked after.

An offer doesn’t assume any real status until it is in writing.

can u email an offer??????

Or fax – the keypoint is the signature.

Derek
    [email protected]
    http://www.pis.theinvestorsclub.com.au
    0409 882 958
    Skype – derekjones2113

Profile photo of tamtamtamtam
    @tamtam

thanks derek!! that is the best layout i have seen on how to answer questions and actually understand the answers!!! i wish every done it this way!!!!

ta

Profile photo of camdercamder
    Participant
    @camder

Make haste slowly!!!

There is a ” offer template ” available if you want it and I would not make a verbal offer and probably not whilst still in the office unless I was so certain that it was what I wanted.

Keep asking questionson this forum!!! I know you will get heaps of ideas and then you can take the suggestion that you feel is right for you.
    Cheers Len

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.