All Topics / Creative Investing / Doubling the worth of your IP in months

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of Yidn_Shalom25Yidn_Shalom25
    @yidn_shalom25

I think Commercial property, despite it’s downside regarding

Profile photo of Yidn_Shalom25Yidn_Shalom25
    @yidn_shalom25

pardon me, I pressed post too early!..[blush2]….. as I was saying, despite the downside of low leveragability on cash down comparative to residential IP; I can see enormous potential in increasing the value of commercial real estate instantly by applying creative solutions to multiple problems ie. pre-qualifying a durable high-income earning franchise to tenant vacant property (usually vacant due to highly specialized premises-albeit easily able to be altered), subdividing large/small spaces which have no conventional usage to maximize per sq meter yields. maximising income by utilizing all available space on the site and renting it out (ie, renting out naming rights, unused land, advertising space or allowing mobile phone towers poll/weather meters to be installed). All the ancillary income you can derive from commercial RE if you are creative enough, can more than pay for holding costs while searching for tenants.

Please post any creative techniques for maximizing income in CIPs (thus increasing the market cap rate and market value of a commercial IP)

Profile photo of DazzlingDazzling
    @dazzling
    pardon me, I pressed post too early!..[blush2]….. as I was saying

R.O.F.L.M.A.O. [lmao]

Is that what’s known in the IT world as a “pre-mature communication” ???

Excellent question yidn, I’m sure people highly experienced in CIP’s like Pickworth and Simon can answer you.

From my perspective, I believe one of the most value adding exercises you can do is attract and sign up a quality tenant to a property, and sign them up for a decent term. Investors go nuts over the fully tenanted CIP’s and are willing to pay a premium to have all of the difficult negotiating already done for them.

@dazzling

R.O.F.L.M.A.O. [lmao]

Excellent question yidn, I’m sure people highly experienced in CIP’s like Pickworth and Simon can answer you.

From my perspective, I believe one of the most value adding exercises you can do is attract and sign up a quality tenant to a property, and sign them up for a decent term. Investors go nuts over the fully tenanted CIP’s and are willing to pay a premium to have all of the difficult negotiating already done for them.

@dazzling

R.O.F.L.M.A.O. [lmao]

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Seem Daz is having as much trouble with the posting buttons as the threas starter!

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

@dazzling

Oh, very droll Simon….nice touch….you’ll have to teach this IT dunce how you do those whizz bang things. [dunce]

Exploiting the Moderator privileges to further the play on words….good for a laugh…..I’ll leave it up there for the amusement of others. [biggrin]

Now back on topic…..where’s Pickworth and his “multi-deca” experiences ???

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Dazz,
    So that’s what they mean by being able to have ‘multiple posts?’ [exhappy] My g’friend and I are sharing the keyboard at the moment . She insists on pressing the ‘delete’ key while my preference is for the one above it.[inlove]
    Cheers,
    Gatsby!

“Sometimes the hardest thing to do in life is often the best thing to do.”

Profile photo of PickworthPickworth
    @pickworth

Dazzling

I’m back !!!

I have been a bit busy lately with sorting out tenants for my industrial properties, and doing a couple of residential developments, I haven’t had time to scratch myself – ( I like to diversify ).

Seems like you’ve missed me.

‘ you will never go broke taking a profit ‘

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.