All Topics / Creative Investing / Network marketing – another stream of income

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of kaz101kaz101
    Participant
    @kaz101

Hi everyone,

Here in the UK I’m also involved with a network marketing company but it doesn’t work outside the UK (at present). When I come over to Oz I’ll be looking for another form of income as well as property.

Are any of you members of a network marketing company that works (we all know that there are genuine network marketing companies and scams operating as NM companies too). I’d be interested to hear about them.

Hope this forum is the right place for this sort of question….

Karen

Counting down the days until we leave the UK for Oz – June 2007!

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Karen

Where in the UK are you and where in Oz are you coming to.

There are just as many scams over here as the UK so fear not.

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker
    **Lodoc Commercial loans from 7.39%**
    Licensed Financial Planner
    Ph: 07 3720 1888
    [email protected]

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of zoemktzoemkt
    @zoemkt

Hi Karen

Yes we too are in Realestate investoring and also are involved with a networking marketing company here in Australia (yes and it is one that works a well established manufacturing company, I agree there are some that are not reputable)

Shelley

Profile photo of cyclistcyclist
    @cyclist

Hi

Can you perhaps tell me the name of the companny in Oz you are working with? Or perhaps email it to me?

Cyclist
    http://www.hornsoft.com/realestate/cb.htm?hop=qwertyu

Profile photo of GBv.GGBv.G
    @gbv.g

Hello there
    My partner and I have been involved with (wait for it…) the number one nutritional company in North America, Canada, New Zealand and of course Australia. I know, I know, how many times have you heard that one?

<snip>

Incidently, it’s almost uncanny at times when I listen to or read something from Steve McKnight how not even similar but exactly the same it sounds as the training material from our Network Marketing company… But I guess when you consider cause-and-effect, and you put certain thoughts out, the Universe responds in a set way and you begin to attract that which you are (as opposed to that which you want…..)
    Anyhow, GBvG sends his regards and well-wishes.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.