All Topics / Help Needed! / Shepparton Developers or surrounding 200k area

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

I have a unique opportunity ATM and thought I would use this time wisely.

I’m currently in Shepparton to do a Tafe course.

Shepparton is not far from Melbourne, about 200k.

As part of the coarse we are required to do 1 week work experience.
    I am willing to travel somewhere a few hundred kilometres in this vicinity to do this.

I can decide anywhere I want in regards to something to do with the property industry. I thought I would tag around with a developer if there is someone willing to take me on? I think it could be fun and if developing is a lonely game for you then this could be an opportunity to have a fun week and give someone some insight into what you do.

So any developers that would be interested in showing a bit about what you do?

It would be great if we can link up. Send an email to [email protected] or just reply in here.

The work experience is supposed to start Monday, but since it’s a public holiday, does not matter if it’s Tuesday and or any casual time slot arrangements, to do with work experience sometime during the week, really does not matter.

I may be able to be allocated tasks where I can do some running around for you such as council inquiries, surveyors, engineers etc. Or what ever you have in mind that you think we could do, to do with learning something about developing, would be good!

The minimum pay required is $5 a day which I don’t think would break anyone’s bank balance. I’m actually not concerned about this but thought it should be stated up front if you need to know.

There is a bit of an urgency to get this in place as I only have two business days to get this lined up with someone (It’s Wednesday today!).

It has been actually difficult to find any developers around here, not sure if they are a rare breed or I just don’t know where to find them. So who’s ready to act on this and have a different kind of a week next week? I’m looking forward to arranging something.

Jaffasoft
    http://www.Jaffasoft.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.