All Topics / Opinionated! / DIY Invest or Helping Others

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of mathewc73mathewc73
    Participant
    @mathewc73

Has anyone found they can set up better deals for others than themselves?

I have found I can set up deals better for my partner than myself. My background is corporate career so Im wondering if this has made me better servicing others than myself.

There is also a lot discussed about this with the psychology of share trading!

Just curious how others feel (are you better DIY or for others?) and what you think it is that made you that way?

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

I think you have a point.

It is much easier to apply a set of rules to someone elses strategy more so than your own. Esp if that person is receptive to your direction.

I know my clients finances are usually in better shape than my own arrangements [blush2] But I am fixing that atm!

The mechanics car is run down and the painters house a mess…..

Interesting post,

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of warrenwilliamwarrenwilliam
    @warrenwilliam

i guess its how u view urself. personally i would try and set up someone else better than myself because i dont want to be viewed as a c*** or an arse****. but if idid the wrong thing to myself no one slse to blame but me. and i guess thats ok because i wouldnt feel guilty and depressed….. saying that i also grew up in a country area and a lot of city people couldnt give 2 hoots

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.