All Topics / Help Needed! / The Right Question??

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of aliandmikealiandmike
    Participant
    @aliandmike

Hi Everyone,

I’m after some advice in regards to the right questions to ask when going to an open inspection. I’m not new to going to them but I am new to actually going with the possible intention of buying the property. This is probably a good topic for anyone who is just starting out.

Any tips would be much appreciated.
    Cheers, Mike

Profile photo of ShellbyShellby
    @shellby

Hi Mike,
    sometimes I find open for inspections hard because there’s lots of people going through and the agent is often more interested in who and how many are coming through the door. I always like to ask why they’re selling, not that you may always get a truthful answer, but may give you an idea on whether they’ve purchased already elsewhere or if they have all the time in the world to sit on their hands, and wait for their asking price. I also like to ask ‘what the going price’ as I find, when quoted agents may say,’ that’s what they’re asking’, which to me means it’s over priced or at least negotiable on what they’re expecting. You can always work out your questions once you’ve seen the place when you can talk to the agent one on one.
    I’m no expert, but just my 2 bobs worth.
    Cheers, Shellby

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.