All Topics / General Property / Tasmanian Investing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of DanelleDanelle
    @danelle

Hi,

I was wondering whether anyone had had any experience investing in Tasmania, and would like to share their story/stories?

I live in Tas and am just about ready to purchase my second investment property. My first one was a fluke – i bought it while the prices were quite cheap – so it wasn’t hard to have a positive cash flow.

I am a bit concerned though, that property prices have increased at a higher rate than rental income, and the quality of the opportunities may not be as high.

So, I was wondering whether there were people ‘out there’ who were actually ‘doing it’ in Tas!

I would love to hear from you, even if to give me a push in the right direction.

Thanks. [biggrin]

Profile photo of janetbiankajanetbianka
    @janetbianka

well you’ll be happy to know that there are other people here in tas and yes it is a bit harder but as steve says you just need to be creative.

we have purchased some land and putting 2 x transportable homes on it.
    just to sell them and have a good turnover. land prices are going down at the moment in southern tas so we’ll prob get something more soon

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.