All Topics / Help Needed! / Mentoring

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

I have applied myself to this mentoring for this month, though it comes at a time when I am busy doing something else I’m committed to.

But I have applied myself do this as much as I can with my spare time, when I get some. So I have set aside a few hours each evening to put some time in and study for the 4 week Virtual Kick-Start e-mail course.

Since we’re not allowed access to the mentoring forum, and it’s trying to lour us in there.

How about Steve McKnight tell us in here a bit about how we can prepare for the month ahead, while it’s just starting and for those considering applying to the mentoring program!?

From a teacher’s point of view how can I/we get the best out of it?

What does the teacher expect, like your teaching these people, I’ll call em students. What can we do to best get as much out of this as we can? Like should I carry a notepad and write things down should I be dancing around the room at random intervals clapping and giving high fives.

Interested in Joint Venture Reno Projects

Profile photo of JarrahJarrah
    @jarrah

I think I understand what your trying to say though it seems your a little emotional at the moment, no-one has responded to you post or joined your thread though I would like to encourage you to hold your head up and keep moving forward, Steves programs come from the heart, he is a great mentor though he, as I see it, won’t spoon feed you, keep asking those questions though and fear not!

“you are always the voice of many the one who steps forward and asks” Jarrah 2006

“ask and you shall recieve”

Sincerely, Jarrah

++CASH FLOW PROPERTY HUNTER
    (your not hunting if your not hungry)

[email protected]
    Climbing & Consulting
    Arboricultural Services

“be ye angels?”,
    “nay we are but MEN!”

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

I might try and re-write the question later then if it seems hard to understand!

Interested in Joint Venture Reno Projects

Profile photo of propnutpropnut
    Participant
    @propnut

Jaffa,

I am in the same position as you. Am going through the Virtual Kickstart program diligently and would apply for mentoring. Also looking forward to the Masterclass in May. Being a newbie the usual doubts about availability of PCF properties are always there. Hope to get some clarity in the Masterclass and then jump into the mentoring program and give it a go seriously.

Cheers!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.