All Topics / Help Needed! / Adelaide Buyer’s Agent

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of dvs1962dvsdvs1962dvs
    @dvs1962dvs

Can anyone put me in touch with a good buyer’s agent in Adelaide? My last one (no name’s..no pack drill) seemed to put alot of obstacles in our way (constant delays) until I eventually bought a house without his help. This seems to have got him offside as apart from his final bill I’ve heard nothing from him since. I would have thought a follow-up phone call or note of congrats would have been normal. So I spent $2k+ on a buyer’s agent that I didn’t realy use.
    Any thoughts?

Profile photo of Going For BrokeGoing For Broke
    @going-for-broke

I’d be interested as well. I guess I’m one of the herd who’s been searching for the elusive CF+ property and well if someone can find it for me well hey why not!

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

There are about 8 of them in the yellow pages. Try interviewing them before you sign anything.

Because of the land agent’s legislation in SA, ALL buyers agents have to be licensed real estate agents. I think it’s a bit of a limitation in the system as some just refer you to their listings.

An alterior way is to find professional investors that have excess properties they might want to assign to other people for an assignment fee. The land agents act also applies to this one.

If you send me an email (no private messages please as I might not log in to see them for a few days), I might be able to give you some names.

We buy properties in Adelaide. No Agent Fees.
    [email protected]
    INCREASE THE CASH FLOW FROM YOUR INVESTMENT PROPERTIES!
    http://www.renttoownau.com/ http://www.vendorfinanceau.com/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.