All Topics / Heads Up! / steve in nz

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of ponyfireponyfire
    @ponyfire

Hi all
    Have just watched steve live for first time in his NZ video that came with the kickstart program.
    I gained a lot and remembered many points I had read before.
    Writing notes is great for me it helps cement the knowledge.
    The only problem was it taking soooo long, with dial-up I began at 3.30 and finished at 8.30pm. Got disconnected once with a ph call to teenage daughter and had to start from beginning.
    Any ideas on how to speed up this process?
    Cheers
    Ponyfire

Happiness is found within

Profile photo of JarrahJarrah
    @jarrah

Hey there!

I have the fastest possible connection and could only stream it and had my lap top drop the wireless connection also half way through so back to the start thus spending around 5 hours also, plenty of note taking and very greatful for the video, no idea how to speed things up though???

House mate just back from NZ, his brother has started his own morgage brokerage company so, we are looking at the N.Z. market with zest HOWEVER the cost of living seems astranomical!

Be great to get something going about all us guys getting into the new kick start program, have just listened to the audio, great little track, downloaded all the templates and emailing them off shortly with real goals soon to be doing and done!!

Heading off to hang at an Auction for a buzz and hope for a pass in and checking an unlisted property tommorrow through a client who has given up on renovating a prime, PRIME, Brisbane piece and wants to hand ball it!! Will be wrapping or flipping or even bird dogging this so keep an eye out…

“ask and you shall recieve”

Sincerely, Jarrah

++CASH FLOW PROPERTY HUNTER
    (your not hunting if your not hungry)

[email protected]
    Climbing & Consulting
    Arboricultural Services

“be ye angels?”,
    “nay we are but MEN!”

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

cost of living does seem higher to me aswell particularly for meat and veg. I only got through the first 20 minutes or so as I am in oz at the moment on a dial up connection. Back to nz to get stuck into some new stuff in around 10 days time. should be fun.

D&L Property Projects Ltd
    Positive Cashflow NZ Property Deals.Email to receive current deals & New Zealand Information Sheet.
    [email protected]

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Profile photo of ozsparky200319117ozsparky200319117
    @ozsparky200319117

I have no problem with the streaming but have tried several times to watch it & always am interrupted before making it to the end would be great to be able to download & not have to keep starting from the beginning!

Sparky

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.