All Topics / Overseas Deals / Island paradise

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of michaelfranzmichaelfranz
    @michaelfranz

I am intersted in buying a holiday property in the pacific like vanuatu , cook islands or other “close” places. Has anyone bought or visited a property < 250k in these areas? could you share me your experiences. Much appreciated

Profile photo of Fast LaneFast Lane
    @fast-lane

Gross Realisation who is a member here has something going in Vanuatu. Here are the Details.

Hope this helps…FL

Fast Lane- The poster formerly known as g7

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi
    well done fast lane and like the name straight off the mark.
    yes not finalised yet so the other post was for people who are interested and sorry put even if we get it and I hope we do thats closed and have the 73 potential purchasers.
    with regard to purchasing in the islands there are a couple of things
    there always is.
    first is not a place in the sun, its an investment and must be seen in that light.
    I have dealt for some time in the islands on different business deals and I don’t see it as a place in the sun.
    just like you don’t invest in a holiday home or beach house.
    the islands each has its own land owner requirements and some are freehold,crown,native, royal,or goverment land, some are leasehold, some freehold.
    yes I do invest and will be doing more within the pacific and would invest there before the US or Europe
    vanuautu is different to the rest of the pacific in that it is the closest tax haven to asia hence the market moves depending on the cash flow in asia.
    interesting that my little investments seem to be ahead of the waves by about 1 to 2 months, I like that.
    if you find some thing you are interested in pm me and if I deal in that market will send you the people within that goverment that can help.
    oh my little investment is the grandhotelvanuatu.com
    tender closed as of last friday and won’t reopen
    will sell.
    and is in the 16 mil range

here to help
    If you want to get involved in some of the projects I’m involved in email to [email protected]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.