All Topics / Heads Up! / Investor’s Club

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of dvs1962dvsdvs1962dvs
    @dvs1962dvs

Hi, I would be interested in anyone’s experience dealing with The Investor’s Club. I stumbled onto them on the web and have attended an intro session but the sceptic in me is hearing warning bells. I’ve checked out a couple of their ‘selected’ properties and also found them listed in realestate.com.au for the same price. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    Thanks, Dave.

Profile photo of BOSSBOSS
    Participant
    @boss

Hi Dave,

I purchased a property (QLD) through the investors club about 3 years ago. When I signed the contract I realised that some funds went to the owner of the investors club , which was Ok the disclosure was up front for all to see. The property (new) was good for capital growth (due to the up and coming area Manly Brisbane) and since I purchased it , it has performed well making it worthwhile to hang onto while the capital growth is still there. The property however is negatively geared , that’s not so good. Overall I found the Investors club to be ok, you need to work out your goal when purchasing property then analyse their philosophy is never never sell which is different from that in the Mentors Program. So know my strategy is positive cashflow. Not too many if property thru the investors club is postive cashflow.

Hope this helps Nicolette

Profile photo of dvs1962dvsdvs1962dvs
    @dvs1962dvs

Thanks Nicollete.

Profile photo of JarrahJarrah
    @jarrah

Nicolette, Hi there, your not considering wrapping that property any time soon are you?

Would be interested to know how the figures have performed for you on that property and where it is, I am new to Bris and on the hunt (once again)…

Seeking as much info as I can on Bris market…

“ask and you shall recieve”

Sincerely, Jarrah

++CASH FLOW PROPERTY HUNTER
    (your not hunting if your not hungry)

[email protected]
    Climbing & Consulting
    Arboricultural Services

“be ye angels?”,
    “nay we are but MEN!”

Profile photo of mikeCmikeC
    @mikec

The meetings can also be a good way to network with other investors, perhaps get some contacts for the future.

Mike

Always Ready.

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

I have never been involved with the Investors Club. However an investor I respect a lot is.

I reckon it is probably not the 100% solution when growing a portfolio. But it is a solid system that has a lot of support built in. When we are starting out the most important thing is to get started and a 90% solution is better than doing nothing. We all know those people who suffer greatly from analysis paralysis and always seem to be researching but never doing anything.

If it comes to a choice of using TIC or doing nothing then I think the choice is easy.

I would also support any of my inexperienced clients who told me they were thinking of using them.

Perhaps one idea is to go to their meetings and get involved. Use them to start your portfolio off and then be in a position to judge whether they add value or not and whether to remain in their system or go it alone.

All the best and keep us posted.

Cheers

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    ***NODOC @ 7.15% to 70% LVR***
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of JarrahJarrah
    @jarrah

Thanks Simon!

Another succinct and posative post, where ARE all the “real good guys” like you?

Thanks also for your support, it was a God send, some people are seemingly oblivious to the real affect they have on others, I read your links, made some enquiries and now have 2 deals to offer the community, thanks again, next ones on me, oops, there I go again!

“ask and you shall recieve”

Sincerely, Jarrah

++CASH FLOW PROPERTY HUNTER
    (your not hunting if your not hungry)

[email protected]
    Climbing & Consulting
    Arboricultural Services

“be ye angels?”,
    “nay we are but MEN!”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.