All Topics / Help Needed! / check body corp fees

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of vyaw2003vyaw2003
    Participant
    @vyaw2003

Hello,
    I went to submit a written offer on a property. Only then the real estate agent gave me the Body corp fees statement.
    They were double what he quoted. Over the life or the loan that was an extra $60,000. So i with drew my offer. Dont belive what they say. Also it was Ray White, and the agents name was Chris.
    I also asked many other questions and same as the other posts his answers were, ask your scolicitor, answers that he should have had for me.
    Thank
    A

Profile photo of mathewc73mathewc73
    Participant
    @mathewc73

I purchased a property and subsequently found out the Body Corp fee disclosed in the contract was 40% less than the actual fee. What can you do?

Next time I will be not only checking the arrears/adjustment but also all BC Rates/Council Rates/Water Rates, etc to ensure they are actually correctly stated.

Profile photo of vyaw2003vyaw2003
    Participant
    @vyaw2003

kind of a hard one, what is in the kitty? what needs doing? What did the last years cost count for. at least he didnt give these to me incorrect, just that he thought that i may over look it as it was broken down into quarterly payments.

heads up, keep our wits, and be smart, and thoughrer[thumbsup2]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.