All Topics / Heads Up! / Brisbane investing group interest?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of HoBeHoBe
    @hobe

Hi guys – and especially hi to all who were at Masterclass in Brisbane yesterday!

I so enjoyed it, and am still feeling really revved –

Several folk I talked to yesterday at the Masterclass were interested in forming a Brisbane property investing group. …. so I thought I’d post a feeler to see who is interested in pursuing this and let’s get something happening!

please email me at [email protected] with your thoughts. I’ll wait until the end of the week, and then get back with the status and we’ll take it from there.

many thanks and all the best,
    Mary-Rose Hoja

HoBe

Profile photo of adambcadambc
    Participant
    @adambc

Hi Mary-Rose,

It’s great to hear that you’re so excited after the Masterclass yesterday – best of luck in the coming weeks and months putting it all into practice!

Regarding an investor group in Brisbane – you may not be aware, but there already is one. It’s called the Better Investing Group (BIG), and it meets on the last Tuesday evening of each month down in Salisbury (southern Brisbane). The website is http://www.big.org.au/ so you can check it out. Unfortunately their timings don’t suit me as I have to work every Tue evening [thumbsdownanim

If BIG’s timings don’t suit you either, please get in touch! Because I would LOVE to be involved in an investing group like this!

Kind regards,

Adam

Oasis Finance
    for your Vendor Finance solutions
    Achieve the Dream!
    [email protected]

Profile photo of HoBeHoBe
    @hobe

Thanks so much for that Adam, I really appreciate the tip.

I’ll go along tomorrow and have a look-see – I’ll get back soon on this!

All the best,
    mr

HoBe

Profile photo of JarrahJarrah
    @jarrah

Hi there HoBe! i also attended yesterday and am very interested in being part of a group!

Hope to hear soon about progress, Jarrah

Profile photo of adambcadambc
    Participant
    @adambc

Hi again guys. Best of luck at the meeting tomorrow. I hope it goes really well for you.

As I mentioned, unfortunately Tue evenings don’t work for me, so I’ll just have to experience the meetings vicariously through others for the moment!

Cheers,

Adam

Oasis Finance
    for your Vendor Finance solutions
    Achieve the Dream!
    [email protected]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.