All Topics / Creative Investing / who’s using msn messanger

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi all
    Just found a nice little tool that the kids have been using for some time msn messanger very handy no cost and alot easier to get in touch with people you wish to and they wish to get to you.
    wondering who’s using it the asian market (shouldn’t surprise many) use it alot for business and have some very unusually add ons like phone to any where in the world, mobil to mobil,data from mobil to fax,
    one I have seen that had me in orr was a trading platform run thru messanger.
    don’t know who its done.
    interesting out of the box post.
    how is using it here.
    I don’t have anything to the companies.

here to help
    If you want to get involved in some of the projects I’m involved in email to [email protected]

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

looks like noone is gr – i’m using skype which is preety good for phone calls but I keep getting people pop up saying hello – what could they want?

D&L Property Projects Ltd
    Sourcing Quality Investments in New Zealand.Email to receive current deals & New Zealand Information Sheet.
    [email protected]

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

hi DLPP
    no your wrong a couple are just not listed here and I won’t list them either as if they wanted to the would.
    vanuatu hotel tender closed at 5.00 today.so keep the finger crossed and yes I did get to my time line.

here to help
    If you want to get involved in some of the projects I’m involved in email to [email protected]

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Gross,

If you have XP it is possible to use ‘remote access’ so that another individual can see what is on your desk top. Great for showing individuals across the glove some ‘live’ figures.

I use remote access and MSN to show cashflow analysis and living off equity scenarios with real figures as they relate to the other party.

Derek
    [email protected]
    http://www.pis.theinvestorsclub.com.au
    0409 882 958

Profile photo of Lou32zLou32z
    @lou32z

Lawrence, If you are using your ‘ultraclean@hotmail…’ address in MSN, then I have added you to my contacts. Hope to see you online. [biggrin]

Profile photo of grossrealisationgrossrealisation
    @grossrealisation

got it lou

here to help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.