All Topics / Help Needed! / Leasing Retail shop

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Property PassionProperty Passion
    @property-passion

hey all, im in the seafood industry and i know that this is a little off topic but and trying to lease a retail shop.

I have handed in an expression of intrest form and followed up with the managing agent about the premisis. Now as you can imagine the land lord would most likley be a little discouraged about putting a seafood business in his building or would he ?

Is there a way i can contact the owner of the premisis without going through the REA? Is there anyway i can make my offer stand out ? Im on the second week of waiting for a reply and still no word. My initial thoughts were that he will be choosing another type of business for his premisis. Who knows, the situation might surprise me.

“It’s not how much money you make, It’s how you spend it that matters.”

Aspiring property developer

Giulio Taranto

Profile photo of Fast LaneFast Lane
    @fast-lane

If you genuinely want the shop it’s high time to chase up the PM to get things in motion or to find out if you’re unsuccessful and should start looking elsewhere.

Also start looking elsewhere anyway, just to cover your bases.

The landlord might love a seafood shop in his premises but the agent might be lazy and not done anything yet. You just cant tell. I hope it works out for you but I believe you should contact the PM immediately and find out where you stand. Not knowing can drive people [wacko].

Good Luck…FL

PS. Will you be doing mates rates on those king prawns for PI members?

Fast Lane- The poster formerly known as g7

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

Hi,

Definitely follow that up. What are the sourrounding businesses etc?

D&L Property Projects Ltd
    Sourcing Quality Investments in New Zealand.Email to receive current deals & New Zealand Information Sheet.
    [email protected]

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Profile photo of Property PassionProperty Passion
    @property-passion

i tend to become over eager when i want something, and can sometimes come across rude and fustrated, and tips on what i should be saying to the PM ?
    i know he hold all the cards and its an unfamiliar situation for me.

“It’s not how much money you make, It’s how you spend it that matters.”

Aspiring property developer

Giulio Taranto

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.