All Topics / Heads Up! / Course trading?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of KrazyKrazy
    @krazy

Hi Everyone,
    My first post yippee! I like all of you looking to purchase an investment property and have been doing the research left right and centre to work out what is the best deal for me in my situation.
    I think it is important to hear as much information as possible before you dive into purchasing an investment property.
    I have purchased the Hans Jakobi course and have found it to be quite good, however I would like some more opinions! As I purchased the course for $3,600 I am not too excited about purchasing from another investment guru.
    So I was wondering if someone may want to swap my pack with something else of equal value for a 1 month period to gather more ideas and stratagies.
    If you would like to leave us a message of what course you have and we will go from there.
    Thanks,
    Klint

Profile photo of allenoalleno
    Participant
    @alleno

[specool]
    Hi Krazy,

I see your first post and raise you one. This is my first too

I have the Rick Otton Rent to Own course (little less $1900 but no less outrageously priced) and was wondering how to get my hands on the Hans’ material. I was actually going to ask some friends if they wanted to share the material.

If you would like to swap for a while I’d be more than interested.

It seems that there are a lot of people with an opinion of Hans’ course but only one person appears to have bought it and he said it wasn’t for him. That the money back refund worked is in itself positive

Is there a moral issue in buying it and sharing it?

As an aside, I do have 2 IPs in Qld (Underwood and Cannon Hill) both negatively geared but I am happy with the prospects for both. But would like to acquire some +CF IP to develop an overall +CF portfolio, with the +CF IPs paying for the -CF IPs.

cheers

Allen

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.