All Topics / Help Needed! / Managing My Own IP’s

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of FluffyFluffy
    @fluffy

Hi All,

I have recently purchased 2 new IP’s, only round the corner from myself. They are very clean and neat – very low maintenance. I put an advert in the paper for rentals and got 35 – 40 pple call me to rent so very good interest.

Due to low maintenance and cost savings + cause I enjoy it, I am going to manage them myselves.

So far I have arranged all the forms from the RTA to be provided to myself and what to fill out where, so I’m organised on that front.

What I’d like some advice on is the application form – I have one from the RTA’s office but wanted to hear if anyone had any experience in the best way to get information from prospective tennants. Trying to identify if is going to be a good tennant or not as the only downfall of managing myself is I dont have access to ticka (where they look up history of tennants). I will be asking for references obviously and checking them out but still after some experiences or any words of advice.

[cap]

Cheers
    Fluffy :-)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.