All Topics / Finance / Where to find PEP?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of HandymanHandyman
    @handyman

I am looking for a private equity partner, I have plenty of time but I do not have the finances to invest in property. I am interested in developments to start off with. I am very flexible with the structuring of the deal. If anyone is interested, I would like to hear from you.

Profile photo of AnitamarshallAnitamarshall
    Participant
    @anitamarshall

Sorry – i dont quite understand – you want to do the handywork ??????

Profile photo of HandymanHandyman
    @handyman

I should have made myself abit more clear, basically I would like to get started in developments or renovations, but I don’t have the finances, so I am looking for someone who does, and I will take care of everything else.

Profile photo of MortgagemanMortgageman
    Participant
    @mortgageman

Handyman,

I think you should elaborate a bit more about what you would be bringing to the table, as this sounds a little like you want someone else to bear all of the risk for your investing (I’m not saying this is what you mean, but your post reads like that).

Regards,

Cameron Perry
    Finance Consultant
    Perry Financial Strategies
    Level 13, 30 Collins St
    Melbourne VIC 3000
    Ph (03) 9662 1999
    Fax (03) 9662 2044

Profile photo of HandymanHandyman
    @handyman

What I am looking for is basically a financial partner, someone who will come to the table with the finances but not the time, I have the time, and the contacts, as my name suggests I am a handyman, and I would do the work, as I mentioned I am flexible with the way this deal is structured. Ideally id like a 50/50 split, but as I said im flexible and willing to create a win win situation.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.