All Topics / Heads Up! / wealthguardian

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of loulou2loulou2
    @loulou2

I,m going to the masterclass in May and I,m thinking of buying wealthguardian.I don,t want to double up.Will the info inthe master class cover whats in wealth guardian?
    any help appreciated

Profile photo of Luke TaylorLuke Taylor
    Participant
    @world-changer

Hey Lou lou2
    I havent got the wealth gaurdian series but from memory they teach to invest for capitol growth

On the other hand most of steves focus (masterclass) is on positive cash flow first,fixing problems in a deal /property and then lastly capitol growth if it comes.

So the wealth gaurdian series will be teaching a whole different strategy.
    But it is always good to learn different strategies as long as you dont get too confused.
    If you are already booked for masterclass maybe go to that first and then make yr decision

We’ve got 70 yrs on planet earth,Lets make the most of every day!

Luke Taylor | Hope Property Investing
    http://hopepropertyinvesting.com
    Email Me

Property Support,Strategist and Buyers Agent

Profile photo of nazzysmithnazzysmith
    @nazzysmith

You will get it for cheaper on the day at the seminar. As there are discounts available on the day.
    Ive got it and highly reccomend it. Its one of the best resources I have. Check in the archives for other topics like this one, seems to pop up regularly . With similar positive feedback.

-Thomas

“More Time To Snowboard”

Profile photo of loulou2loulou2
    @loulou2

Thanks World changer and Thomas for your thoughts.Wealthguardian is product that steve sells to help you understand the different ways to protect your assets and any tax implications. I think im going to have to buy it before i do my next deal,whether thats before our after the masterclass i don’t know. I’d rather put any systems into place now. It might save me a lot of money in the long run. [smiling]

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

have you checked out Trust Magic by Dale and Ed Burtons book as well; both worth reading

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of Luke TaylorLuke Taylor
    Participant
    @world-changer

Sorry Loulou2
    I misunderstood you meant steves WealthGaurdian.Im sorry I thought u were talking about the product from Wealth Gaurdian the company.

I actually do have that(steves) and it is Awesome!
    I would recomend buying it on the day of the masterclass as steve often offers it cheap.

We’ve got 70 yrs on planet earth,Lets make the most of every day!

Luke Taylor | Hope Property Investing
    http://hopepropertyinvesting.com
    Email Me

Property Support,Strategist and Buyers Agent

Profile photo of adambcadambc
    Participant
    @adambc

Loulou2,

I haven’t been to a Masterclass, but I have dealt with the team at PI.com on several occasions, and on each occasion I’ve found them to be most helpful and accommodating. The reason I say this is because I reckon if you told them you were going to the masterclass and requested the same discount as you would be getting there on the day, they MAY consider giving it to you early for the discounted price??? Just a thought, and certainly worth asking – the worst they can do is say no! And if they say yes then you can have a look through it before the masterclass and come armed with any Qs you might have on it to ask Mark Unwin (the auther) (who I believe tries to make it to every one?).

Worth giving it a go…

Best of luck!

Adam

Don’t let life get in the way of living.

Profile photo of adambcadambc
    Participant
    @adambc

By the way – I do have Wealth Guardian and I would definitely recommend it if you’re serious about property investing. It is an excellent resource.

Cheers,

Adam

Don’t let life get in the way of living.

Profile photo of loulou2loulou2
    @loulou2

Thanks guys so much for your help and comments. Adam thats a great idea, I will do what you suggested.Would make so much more sense to go to the masterclass prepared.
    thanks again

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.