All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Just the begining…..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of whittleherbertwhittleherbert
    @whittleherbert

Hi Everyone

My husband and I are brand, brand new to this whole concept and just starting to understand the terms used (still not understanding them completely) So please forgive our ignorance and we look forward to learning with and from you.

We have started with reading a couple of Robert Kiyosakis books and now Steves “0 -130 Properties in 3.5 years”. I am booked on his next Master class in Melbourne in May. We are dead keen to get into the property investment world. To create + cash flow.

However, before we even go there, we need to get things organised and I would like to make contact with recommended Financial planners, accountants and legal people We are in Healesville Victoria , so NE Melbourne is probably preferable.

We are starting with very little and want to get a financial plan organised, we have a young business that we are now working on the “E myth way” (again still learning) and possibly looking for an investor. My husband has a piece of Intellectual property we need to ‘get out there’. And we have our house which we live in and we believe could not produce + CF or CG . We think we could sell , move into rented accom and release cash (for better investment) as well as reducing monthly expenses.

Where do we begin to get advise on all this to start us on our new and exciting journey??

We thanks you in anticipation….. Caroline[upsidedown]

Profile photo of JarrahJarrah
    @jarrah

Caroline, no-one responded, well, hopefully you have had a great big cruise and read around the site and come up with more than enough answers and more questions?

Would like to hear how you got on?

Look forward to welcoming you up here, I am ex Melb and know your area wellish…

“ask and you shall recieve”

Sincerely, Jarrah

++CASH FLOW PROPERTY HUNTER
    (your not hunting if your not hungry)

[email protected]
    Climbing & Consulting
    Arboricultural Services

“be ye angels?”,
    “nay we are but MEN!”

Profile photo of whittleherbertwhittleherbert
    @whittleherbert

Hi Jarrah

Yeah – guess it was too many questions over such a borad ‘field’ in one swoop. Thing is we know where we want to get to but it is getting yourself into the right situation to get started. We want to buy +CF properties but NO spare cash yet. Working out priorities and recognising who and what advise to follow is also a challange.
    Steve’s info is so inspiring we just know that we can do it.
    Thanks for your reply.
    Regards Caroline[rolleyesanim]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.