All Topics / Help Needed! / Investment of time not money

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of pipelinebuilderpipelinebuilder
    @pipelinebuilder

This is an intresting thought, one of my mentors belive that having passive income allows you to buy back the time (in one sense) that you have already spent.
    For example if you had $500 per week passive income you could could by back 25 hours at $20 per hour, this would allow you to spend time with your kids or only work part time.
    He was telling me that most people need to stop investing money but instead they need to invest time into passive income base opportunites, this way they are not investing their money, they are investing their time and as such the out of pocket expense and capital is limited, this investment then gives you time back when you reap the crop that you have sow from investing the time into passive income based vechice.

I thought it was an intresting view, but it may be difficult to translate into property investing, maybe it cant work with property, not sure, it would be intresting to hear your thoughts.

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Great one, I love it!

We buy properties in Adelaide. No Agent Fees.
    [email protected]
    INCREASE THE CASH FLOW FROM YOUR INVESTMENT PROPERTIES!
    http://www.renttoownau.com/ http://www.vendorfinanceau.com/

Profile photo of stargazerstargazer
    Participant
    @stargazer

Hi

Sounds like a typical network marketing theme.

cheers
    SG

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways Beer in one hand – Pizza in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO!”

Profile photo of mapleleafmapleleaf
    @mapleleaf

This is a great way to look at things. My husband and I have just recently made goals for 2006 and essentially what you have said is what we want for our result. Time to do what we want to be doing, not necessarliy more time spent working…

Thanks,

Mapleleaf

Achieve the Dream!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.